Given time, Republic will completly dominate pvp.

Darthpeste

Its really only a matter of time, if/when server populations balance off more fairly, the empire wont stand a chanse and its really a simple reason, healers, its already showing in warzones, atleast on jung ma, empire beats republic in in about 1/5 games, because 90% of sages are healers, and about 5% of sorcerers will heal, so they usually have 3-4 healers while we have none, results will be exactly the same in world pvp once republic has more numbers, its really only a matter of time

This will probably bring many flames, BUT in my opinion having 3-4 healers on your team in a warzone would be exactly why you lose.

In civil war, you need to kill off all the enemy around the objective and cap it before the first one you killed can return and interrupt your capture attempt, this is purely DPS based. If you don't have the dps to down them fast enough, you don't cap

In Voidstar it is the same way, you need to have the dps to down everybody so you can place the bomb, before the respawns get released again, purely dps based objective.

In Huttball, if You can't down the ball carrier and the huge entourage of enemies around him, they can literally just slowly walk to the goal and score, again DPS based.

I think that 1 maybe 2 healers per warzone is plenty, and 2 may be too many actually.

I don't think this is an issue in any way, just how I think it is

World pvp is obviously a completely different animal, and healers are probably much more helpful.