Utterly Frusterated with EC HM

My frustration is with the utter amount of lag, yesterday we had the 2 droids spawn big purple circles at the same time, we had kephess putting the debuff on both tanks at the same time, making it impossible to tank, having 1 extra bomber while having to dps the walker for last bit.

The crap is endless atm and i am fairly certain that its alot to do with the lag, we normally have this on 1 maybe 2 wipes max, but not anymore its definatly alot more random that it used to be.

Have your DPS relax... i'll pull threat on my sentinel even with guard on me, so I just use my auto attack (strike) and wait till the 1st tank swap then I go all out. Inspiration, Adrenals etc.. have your DPS crawl at 1st.... then once tanks have generated enough threat go big.

As for kephess make sure to always do walker in 3 phases YES you can do 2, but it can cause bugs. Step your gear up as best you can, augments etc.. then just 1 shot it.

Good luck!

you are getting to the 80% mark just as the SECOND double-destruction is hitting.

you need to do 1 of a few things:

1. wait out the second double destruction before passing 80%

2. break the 80% mark before the second double-destruction occurs (preferred method).

for #2 - since it seems you are close to 80%, have a 3rd dps do about 15k damage to Stormcaller at

the start of the fight then have them jump back to firebrand. If your ground guy is dps then just have them pew-pew

Stormcaller a few times to help you get to that 80% mark.

Once you get to the 80% mark before the second DD you should be fine the rest of the fight.

you are getting to the 80% mark just as the SECOND double-destruction is hitting.

you need to do 1 of a few things:

1. wait out the second double destruction before passing 80%

2. break the 80% mark before the second double-destruction occurs (preferred method).

for #2 - since it seems you are close to 80%, have a 3rd dps do about 15k damage to Stormcaller at

the start of the fight then have them jump back to firebrand. If your ground guy is dps then just have them pew-pew

Stormcaller a few times to help you get to that 80% mark.

Once you get to the 80% mark before the second DD you should be fine the rest of the fight.

There is a third method, which we use successfully, which is for the tank to get away from the group if you get a second Double Destruction right as you are passing a 20% threshold. You stay in line with the DPS who are eating the debuff, and don't go so far that you plant the spike where the shield + adds might be. Angle a bit toward the back of Stormcaller as you're running away.

We almost never have the issue on the 80% DD, it is usually at 40% or 60%.

Is the tank on stormcaller turning the turret to place DD on the dps, or is the dps running in front of him? I have always done the former, and if there is a second DD, i will jump off the edge of the tank after turning the turret, to make sure that spike lands on the ground.

As far as threat generation at the start of a fight, make sure your tanks have a good opening rotation (for an ex. on my assassin i use; force pull,wither (the 1st two are done with a decent amount of range),discharge, shock (this one isnt always done, sorta dependent on how quick the dps are), AoE taunt from >3m range.). You basically want to land any high threat attacks/moces before you taunt, and always want to taunt from range, for maximum threat generation.

if it is happening at 40 and 60% my advice would be your killing the adds too slow. My guild will kill the adds in the bubble then jump/move right back on the tank asap. Normally i still have 1-2 lighting spires to drop. As for the threat on storm caller i dunno what it is with that tank, but your not the only one whos had issues with it i've seen posts about it up here before. I've seen ppl saying the power a power adrenal at the start to get some extra threat. My advice would be to go in there throw out all your high threat attacks and wait for the dps to pull then taunt. Or if u wanted to get real fancy jump to the friendly you have on the ground taunt and force leap back.