Last Boss of Hammer station. How on earth do you beat him?

I have tried Hammer station about 4 times now and not once have I beaten it on both empire and republic sides and true I have gotten close to beating the last boss but never got there for the following reasons:

1. The group gets overwhelmed with Adds and/or the bombs get us even though we avoid them 99% of the time.

2. The tank cant take as much of a beating from the boss and gets killed

3. Healer runs out of juice or gets pwnd by the adds/bombs

As such im asking if anyone has ideas for poor little me could wake this morning and see ideas how to beat this guy and say @$%# YOU I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!! That would be greatly appreciated. :D

As a healer I found it critical to move the moment the bomb heads ups appears, i basically ignored everything except that and the health bar of the other two people in the group and it went relatively easy (Didn't realize what the bombs were the first time and I caused a wipe).

Dont stand in aoe cone of damage from blaster.Avoid grenades. DPS down adds asap since they auto target healers. Dont stand grouped up in hallway.

Actually easier to go past the end of the hallway and attack him from his sides. Cant get whole group with aoe that way. Also dedicated heals and dedicated tank may help. (one or the other, both not crucial). Did it with a Mercenary, Sorc (lightning), Sorc (Corr) and Sniper. We wiped till we convinced Merc and Sorc L to stop standing in AOE.

If you have your classes' interrupt ability (level 18), this fight becomes a lot easier. If you interrupt the blaster cone AOE he does every time, he does very little damage. Then you only have to worry about someone killing the adds, not standing in the AOE of the bombs, and not getting knocked off the platform. :p