Level 50 Companion Influence respec tokens?

Fergz

How hard would it be to add a token so that we can respec the influence on our comps so that we can find the ones that work best without having to keep leveling every comp.

Maybe have it cost 1000 tech parts and 1 million credits?

Depends what you mean by "work best". There is no difference in their performance in crew skills, except what comes from their difference in Influence ranks.

Some do perform better than others in combat, they say, although they aren't *supposed* to do so, except for some oddities about melee vs ranged companions, especially against heavy foes who have point-blank AoE attacks. That said, which ones they are is a "well-known" fact, and in any event, it's a *bug* if they are.

There is already a CM token to level a companion to 50 influence immediately. I forget what it's called but I think the right search on CM would be "influence" when you have "all" selected.

It was too expensive for me to bother with it.

Commander's Compendium. It's also available in-game from the droid "V1C-0RY" on the Fleet. (In fact, it was available in-game from some time in 5.X, and only available in the CM from 6.0.)

4.5 million credits and 3 Dark Projects, which is on the expensive side, but at least it's in-game expense.

Commander's Compendium. It's also available in-game from the droid "V1C-0RY" on the Fleet. (In fact, it was available in-game from some time in 5.X, and only available in the CM from 6.0.)

4.5 million credits and 3 Dark Projects, which is on the expensive side, but at least it's in-game expense.

It's still there. I was going to pick up a few because I read the cost incorrectly, but the cost in-game is about as bad as it is for the cartel market.

Still overpriced

The most it costs to do it the clicky way is 4.77m + 90k for the first one on a character.... you can get it as low as 4.05m with a full set of "inluential" amp mods. takes as little as 12 mins... even cheaper and faster if they take droid/beast gifts

online calculator (with best gift for each companion) found here

Still overpriced

The most it costs to do it the clicky way is 4.77m + 90k for the first one on a character.... you can get it as low as 4.05m with a full set of "inluential" amp mods. takes as little as 12 mins... even cheaper and faster if they take droid/beast gifts

online calculator (with best gift for each companion) found here

For someone who is time-poor and in-game-credit-poor 630 cartel coins per Compendium is a sweetheart deal.