LF EU PVP competitive server

zehscion

I see a lot of threads going on but they end up either dead(unanswered) or turned into a flame fest. I tried rolling on The Ravager and that didnt go well since the first thing i saw was russians. I also heard rumors about Bloodworthy , Legions of Lettow , and Tomb of Freedon Nadd but i dont feel like waiting 2h in queue. Can someone shed some light on this subject please? :p

I see a lot of threads going on but they end up either dead(unanswered) or turned into a flame fest. I tried rolling on The Ravager and that didnt go well since the first thing i saw was russians. I also heard rumors about Bloodworthy , Legions of Lettow , and Tomb of Freedon Nadd but i dont feel like waiting 2h in queue. Can someone shed some light on this subject please? :p

im in the same position you are in. i want to roll on a pvp server that 90 % are speaking English yet all the unofficial style 90% English speaking server have huge ques..

a shame the non-English speaking player base ruins it for us by rolling on a English server and not speaking the language

im in the same position you are in. i want to roll on a pvp server that 90 % are speaking English yet all the unofficial style 90% English speaking server have huge ques..

a shame the non-English speaking player base ruins it for us by rolling on a English server and not speaking the language

They have to roll somewhere and when the company does not provide servers for them they will roll on the English ones.