Sooo Power Shot and Tracer missile are both 10% less damage

Raynerok

Well, they did increase Heatseeker Missle's Damage and boosted the proc rate for the instant Unload refresh (name escapes me at the moment).

I would say take Power Shot off your hotbar, unless someone else has had more success with it than I have. Tracer Missle becomes your spam ability to keep the debuff up, and use Heatseeker, Unload, and Rail Shot whenever they aren't on cooldown.

Doing this I haven't noticed too drastic of a drop in my dps. It focuses on the high damage abilities and keeps the armor debuff up to make them that much stronger.

This comes from a level 43 though, so if someone at 50 has better advice, follow it over mine. :p

Edited by Andanathis

It's a big downer for pyros and bodyguards with power shot, but I still use it when unload is on cooldown between rapid shots. Need to reset railshot sometimes in pyro :rolleyes:

btw I don't care about dmg that much. It's a side ability. Activation time sucks now...

Edited by MelodicSixNine

I just critted someone with cca 6k heatseeker xD couldnt do it before. Tracer hits less now.. but its spammable as always

What this mister said :p 10% increase in Heetseeker missles easily translates to +20% on Heetseeker crits :D Just use more stuff than tracer missle and you will be fine!

It's a big downer for pyros and bodyguards with power shot, but I still use it when unload is on cooldown between rapid shots. Need to reset railshot sometimes in pyro :rolleyes:

btw I don't care about dmg that much. It's a side ability. Activation time sucks now...

dont forget rapid shots and fusion missle dmg is down.

My fusion does the exact same dmg as it did before, sub 1k non crits on tanks, with 300 ticks and 1.6k crit on squishies and again 300 dmg ticks. Don't understand why you keep saying it's nerfed....

Rapid shots does the same dmg as it did before, 600-900, unless of course you hit tanks and heavy armor!

It is now RIDICULOUSLY easy to manage heat as an arsenal merc now as the new unload proc rate does intense damage and leaves no footprint on your heat if you're below 40 heat. Like others have said, HS has been hella buffed as well. Arsenal mercs have never had it easier. DFA was alway a bravado dps gainer in pvp and didn't help your survivability. Now you just have to think about when you should use it. As a pyro I'm experimenting with electrodarting people and giving unbelievable single target damage in a 1 on 1. Edited by Diddley

It is now RIDICULOUSLY easy to manage heat as an arsenal merc now as the new unload proc rate does intense damage and leaves no footprint on your heat if you're below 40 heat. Like others have said, HS has been hella buffed as well. Arsenal mercs have never had it easier. DFA was alway a bravado dps gainer in pvp and didn't help your survivability. Now you just have to think about when you should use it. As a pyro I'm experimenting with electrodarting people and giving unbelievable single target damage in a 1 on 1.

Yep, noticed this as well.

Some changes to your rotation:

• 5x tracer + HSM = huge crits
  • Use unload every time it's up. Before the damage was kinda meh but with the new barrage proc rates I took down quite a few last night with it.

The one thing I don't like is the tracer's increased cast time. I'd gladly trade a few more % off the damage to increase the cast time. The 'feel' of it is just too slow and I feel like I"m less 'action oriented' and less mobile now. Basically a turret just waiting for a scoundrel or sent to carve me up w/melee while lightning rains down from distance.

Edited by Dansu

Yep, noticed this as well.

Some changes to your rotation:

• 5x tracer + HSM = huge crits
  • Use unload every time it's up. Before the damage was kinda meh but with the new barrage proc rates I took down quite a few last night with it.

The one thing I don't like is the tracer's increased cast time. I'd gladly trade a few more % off the damage to increase the cast time. The 'feel' of it is just too slow and I feel like I"m less 'action oriented' and less mobile now. Basically a turret just waiting for a scoundrel or sent to carve me up w/melee while lightning rains down from distance.

tracer should still be 1.5 sec cast unless you are spec'd wrong