What is the best laser swords class and pew pew class for the DPS?

Letsjet

What is the best laser swords class and pew pew class for the DPS?

Best is relative, and leaderboards can be misleading. If you are new or rusty, you will do a lot more damage with an easy rotation or priority system than with a complicated rotation that has the potential to do far superior damage.

Then it depends on the fight what is the best. If you can't do damage while moving or not in melee range, red circles may cause your actual dps to drop below specs that theoretically do far less damage than yours.

That said, the "best" glowstick user is Mara for sure. (if you dig the class, which I certainly don't). The "best" ranged specs would be Virulence/Engineering sniper, and the "best" melee gunners would be AP Powertech (burst) and Lethality Operative (sustained)

Edited by Mubrak

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
If you are looking for a best class to play, let me stop you right there. There are no good or bad classes, only good and bad players. Everyone should play what they like, not what some crappy theory suggests...

Well said. Play the classes you find the most fun in terms of the mechanics and the accompanying visuals (shooting lightning looks way cooler than throwing rocks, imo).

• 9 months later...

;I'.m all over the place:

Op::Dps and Heals. Expected to heal.Harder to position..I am sick of heals bc of WoW

Sniper: Turret and movable and less like to f**k up a boss figt bc of range

Merc has off hills which I do like

Sin was my 1st character, love him, but is he viable for DPS, not tank

If yu are knowable, please type a rotation.

I'm cominback from from when I took a familiy break (2 girls!)!)

Your help woud be appreciated.

Ican even pay p $25 us to the person who gets me straight

This is for the You US and EU servers

Thinks