Where is my Hoth Stronghold?

I might be the only one to want one, but the idea of owning my personal Echo base is quite appealing to me, not sure if it was ever put on the to do list, but I would really love to have one, Hoth have a an important part in Star Wars, the first world we saw the AT-AT, the location that had the most important aspect of the Old Republic Cold War(literaly with the temperature and picky weather).

But its my favorite world, I often just go there to relax or murder wampas in hope that one will eventualy drop me a new carpet.

I would be forever grateful if we would ever get a Hoth/Ilum stronghold.

• 1 year later...
I want a Hoth SH also

Also for Hoth. The planet was Pirate Central long before Rishi, because it's an excellent choice for any character who would want/need a hideout rather than an apartment or stronghold.

Also still waiting for a space station. One with windows and a breathtaking view like Maelstrom Prison.

Edited by Mubrak

You could have a Hoth Stronghold by creating a guild and buying a guildship. Then you could A. park your ship over the planet or B. Crash it into the planet.... Joking aside. I would rather have an increase in hooks for existing strongholds then a new stronghold. Edited by AFadedMemory