Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Roadmap - The Autumn Update!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Roadmap - The Autumn Update!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DeVanagloris
09.21.2017 , 03:37 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by masterceil View Post
Sigh.
Seconded *rolleyes*

I'd like no kill option for Theron please, he is quite a remarkable character and personally i want him to stay relevant.

However, one must be careful in these forums when talking about killing a character, otherwise people grab the pitchforks and hate at you by accusing you of hating, paradoxically. Even when a thread is not specific of the mentioned character.
This is my referral link here:
Referral link
You can get all sort of FREE STUFF!! and GOODIES!! by clicking it, no matter you are new or returning player. You also get 7 DAYS of FREE SUBSCRIPTION!!

Hudlar
09.21.2017 , 04:02 PM | #22
Thanks for the update, Keith! I'm looking forward to the Roadmap.

DieAlteHexe
09.21.2017 , 04:05 PM | #23
Squeeeee!

And thanks. Looking forward to more info.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

orangenee
09.21.2017 , 04:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by masterceil View Post
Sigh.
IKR, Keith could have come on here and said it's FRIDAY TOMORROW and everybody would be panting with excitement just because.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Kaizersan
09.21.2017 , 04:17 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey everyone,

I have seen quite a few questions about the status of the Roadmap, both in timing and in content. I know this is more of an announcement of an announcement, but the plan is to deliver the updated version before our October 6th SWTOR Cantina in New York. I also realize I’ve been more quiet this past month, but we’ve been hard at work making sure we avoid the issues we had last month with Game Update 5.4.

As a result, we pushed back the release date of Game Update 5.5 to October 10, 2017, and as you’ll find out, we have lots of activity happening every couple weeks. In the Roadmap, I will provide you with exactly what we’re doing through the end of 2017 plus a glimpse of early 2018. After it's published, we’ll make sure we are available to answer your questions, address your concerns, and offer any additional insight. For those of you participating at the Cantina, we have a fun surprise for you that we’ll announce in an upcoming Livestream.

Talk with you soon,

---Keith
Still waiting for you to say sorry to all the players for breaking your commitment to bring these updates every three months which on your current track you will be a month late .

MikeCobalt
09.21.2017 , 04:25 PM | #26
Thanks for the message first off. This extra time was spent on creating expansion content and making sure it runs.......That's good then. And I would also prefer Theron alive because if he's gone then I'm surely stuck with Lana "Spooky Eyes" every where I go.

DarkLordSnake
09.21.2017 , 04:41 PM | #27
As exciting as this is.. I'm still wondering if the cantina tour will have its own LiveStream , can you confirm or deny that for us Keith? It's been too long since you've had one of those.
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Suzsi
09.21.2017 , 04:46 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DeVanagloris View Post
Seconded *rolleyes*

I'd like no kill option for Theron please, he is quite a remarkable character and personally i want him to stay relevant.

However, one must be careful in these forums when talking about killing a character, otherwise people grab the pitchforks and hate at you by accusing you of hating, paradoxically. Even when a thread is not specific of the mentioned character.

Ditto on Theron. Leave my spy boy alone !!

I am looking forward to the roadmap - hopefully filled with lots of goodies.

I am looking forward to seeing how Theron's storyline plays out (it better be realllyyy good with the best reunion ever -- with brand new cute romance animations -- no more cookie cutter kiss scene -- after all this heartache)

ImmortalLowlife
09.21.2017 , 04:58 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Qouivandes View Post
would be nice if you guys did a cantina in a city like Memphis or New Orleans or Jackson or Nashville or any place within a driving range and decent lodging. Ive been a star wars geek/nerd for long enough that i would like an opportunity to make that 100% official.

have a good one and look forward to that roadmap.
Quoted for MEMPHIS!

As far as the "update"...I like others was hoping for more, but you didn't say "soon" so I guess I'll let you slide.

Looking forward to the stream!

P.S. do what you like with Theron.... I always romance Lana anyway.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Darthanimus
09.21.2017 , 05:04 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

After it's published, we’ll make sure we are available to answer your questions, address your concerns

---Keith

Why does this sentence fill me with fear!?
Scorpio finds the starforge, becomes an immortal AI god, and gets worshiped by Ewoks.

Red Eclipse