Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the green and gold color combo, and if the silly coins animation isn't too obnoxious it will be perfect for one of my characters. Regardless, thanks!

I enjoy the growing selection of free goodies I get on every character I make, and having a free speeder immediately available to all your characters is really nice for new players and those trying to be more economical with their lowbie alts.

Very cool idea but it's a real shame they rehashed the worst looking speeder to do it with. So what mount do you think would have best suited this wonderful idea ?

Yeah I love the idea, but this is my least favorite of the speeder models we have in-game. Nonetheless, it's rather neat that they're giving us free anything, so I'll take it!

Yeah I love the idea, but this is my least favorite of the speeder models we have in-game. Nonetheless, it's rather neat that they're giving us free anything, so I'll take it!

At least it's not Aratech #25 (or whatever number we're up to now).

Personally, I like it. Not as much as the Pleasure Speeder but still nice.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

Yes it's a RESKIN...

Cool idea and concept! Glad it's free, cause I would most likely NOT purchase it or CM search for it. :)

Thanks for giving SUB's Something... Wish it was a SWEET looking Praxon reskin instead, but that's just me.

Edited by dscount

We’re giving away the new Lucky-77 Swoop speeder to all of our Subscribers on March 18, 2014! With a unique gold and green color combination, the exclusive Lucky-77 has a chance to hit the jackpot when summoned, kicking off a fun animation that tosses holographic coins everywhere.

Read More

Nice. I need to hurry up and get the wealthy title.