Most active GSF server (in Europe)?

DrDaMoZ

Which European server is currently the most active when it comes to GSF matches?

I'm on The Progenitor and GSF is dead here. Tried queuing between 10:00 AM - 16:00 PM CET for several days now and on average there is 1 match. And from 20:00 PM - 00:00 AM there are on average 2 and if lucky 3 matches tops.

At this rate GSF is a horrible horrible grind where 90-95% of the grind is waiting for matches.

I can't level my ships and most matches are a guaranteed loss because the enemy already has fully upgraded ships.

TRE is most populous, but Progenitor is also usually lively at peak times. - And though TRE has a nice community, the one on Progenitor is like a bunch of mates, flying together and having plenty of chat, banter and discussion between pops. - We play pretty fair and aren't above switching sides to even things up. - Most of us have alts on both factions. We also like to encourage newbies and nurture them, rather than yell. :)

If you have the opportunity, create a character on both, or switch from one to the other and see where you feel most at home.

GL . See you in the skies.

TRE is best chance for pop before 16 CET, Prog doesn't pop much in early afternoon, but 18 - 24 CET it's usually active. There's a chance you were unlucky and got skipped several times, but I noticed that name of yours already (it's simillar to my fellow guildmate :-D ). Few tips: 1) Are you on gsf chat? Just type "/cjoin gsf" in chat. You can ask for group, they are preffered in Q, you can also ask there how many people are in Q at the moment and/or which side needs help. 2) Check if there's a match ongoing from time to time - search "mesas denon shipyards" in /who, those are the 3 gsf locations so everyone on those locations are currently in gsf match. 3) Find a guild that does GSF (ask in that gsf chat - see above), Vermillion squadron is a major force on the rep side, I will mention your name to my guildmates too. Someone will take you on their wings and I'm sure you'll get a lot of good matches on Progenitor. ;-) Also don't worry to poke me if you see me online.

Setej / Lil Set

Yep man, TRE the best for GSF. From 12:00 to evening you can join a lot of battles :). See you in battlefield!

I never said TRE is the best, just a best chance for pop. :-P SoloQ on TRE is the worst pain you can go through. :-D