Character song requests

VelvetSanity

Time for more random musical shenanigans!

This time, imagine your characters are calling in to a radio station to request a song. What song do they request? Do they dedicate it to someone? Does the song have special meaning for them?

I’ll start with a couple of my characters as examples:

Myra Blaize: human smuggler

Song: Any Man Of Mine

Artist: Shania Twain

Dedication: “you better be payin’ attention, Corso!”

This fire-haired “privateer extraordinaire” is a country girl at heart, who won’t let anyone push her around and insists on being treated right.

Darth Vaccina: Twi’lek Sith Sorceress

Song: The Sickness

Artist: Disturbed

Dedication: “screw Zash”

Need I say more?

Ewww! Gross! Oh, you meant *that* meaning of "screw Zash". Never mind, as you were.

You weirdo. LOL

Vaccina had already learned to dislike and distrust humans growing up as a slave, Zash was just the icing on the cake that made that dislike take root and become a significant part of who she is.

Syvari Lun: Cathar Jedi Sage

Song: Crystal

Artist: Stevie Nicks

Dedication: “to Lana, with love”

Cathar are well-known for being highly passionate, which makes Syvari’s zen-like calm demeanor really stand out. However, the saying “still waters run deep” is especially true for her. She cultivated her demeanor to conceal her own confusion and uncertainty; unlike every other young girl she knew, she never obsessed over boys - never really had any interest at all, actually.

She grew up knowing that every Cathar has a duty to do their part in helping their people and culture recover from the Mandalorian Genocide (known as the Battle of Cathar to the rest of the galaxy). To this end, she attempted dating Iresso just to find out if she *could* accept a male as her mate. While she could admit that the pleasurable moments were indeed pleasurable, she quickly decided that no, she didn’t want to be mated to a male, and her confusion grew when she reflected on this.

Then Lana came along during the Revanite business and Syvari found herself drawn to the reasonable and pragmatic Sith, until finally, just before they parted ways on Yavin, Lana kissed her. Suddenly, all of her confusion and self-doubts were washed away in an instant of blinding clarity and rightness. Even the pain of knowing that the next time she saw Lana would probably be from across a battlefield was tempered and eased by the newness of the lack of self-doubt and confusion.

Phexia Ivoire: cyborg Mandalorian bounty hunter

Song: Another One Bites the Dust

Artist: Queen

Dedication: “when I take on a bounty, I always collect.”

Seems pretty self-explanatory to me. :D

Edited by VelvetSanity

Jedi knight-Razorbakk

Song: 2 Pac-When we ride on our enemies

Dedicated to- Emperor Valkie.... I'm coming for you punk!

Smuggler- The Outlaw Double Glockz

Song: Al Kapone- Whoop that trick

Dedicated to-Skavick..... when I find you boy it's on!

Also my smuggler has a second request

Ludacris- Area Codes

Dedicated to all tha ladies all across the galaxy :cool: