Show us your Sith Assassin

RaiderSpartan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Show of your Inquisitor" already exists, but I'll play.

My assassin, Solicron (formerly Nuclesis.)

I changed his crystal to a red/white, but the pics are still decent. Ignore the bad quality.

http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/08/Nuc1.png

http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/08/NucSaberStand.png

http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/08/NucSaber2.png

Edited by Exosasa

Wow, that looks awesome! And sorry, I'm relatively new to this forum, and besides, Assassins are cooler than sorcs right? :D Thanks for the post though! I like number 4. Where were these shots taken? His name is Solicron? I like! :cool: Edited by RaiderSpartan

Wow, that looks awesome! And sorry, I'm relatively new to this forum. Thanks for the post though! I like number 4. Where were these shots taken? His name is Solicron? I like! :cool:

Hehe thanks. I took them on a spot on Makeb that I did a little jumping up to. It's not hard to get to, just a little few platforms over an Imp base.

I'd like to see the rest...

Why'd you black out everything? It's probably not you, seeing how you scribbled out all the names and won't show us the full thing.

It is in fact my character, and obviously you don't need to know my character names, that was besides this posts intend. I'll be sure to post the whole him tommorow, this was a quick screenie before I headed to my lappy.

It is in fact my character, and obviously you don't need to know my character names, that was besides this posts intend. I'll be sure to post the whole him tommorow, this was a quick screenie before I headed to my lappy.

Are you scared of people knowing who you are lol?

Why do you feel a strong urge to know my character name? If this is the first time you see this comb, you obviously don't play on my server anyway. :rolleyes:

Ever met one of those people that hides something supposedly innocent for no reason, leaving you suspicious of some boogywoogy going on? :rod_evil_g:

I'd like to see the rest...

Why'd you black out everything? It's probably not you, seeing how you scribbled out all the names and won't show us the full thing.

It's still an awesome look. I love the Ajunta Pall mask combined with Kreia, I like to see people wearing her robes. The eye-covering hood gives the impression that the mask covers the entire face, instead of just the mouth/jaw. The colors look nice as well. And it doesn't matter who you are, or even your char, we just want to see your assassin :)

Lol I do believe its you xD

Your signature says you have a mara, op, and assassin, which the picture confirms. Not rock solid of course, but I don't really care :p