Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

darthgamer

Tanks throwing guard on dps

Who else would you like me to guard then? I have a better chance of winning the lottery twice in one week than getting healers on my teams.

he was 3rd in dmg, with a whopping 90k, IDK how that is even possible, was he just hitting auto attack the whole game?

The fact he still got 3rd is pretty sad.

Edited by Dabrixmgp

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, last night on pub side, we were winning a Hypergates for the entire match but at the last second, Rynis went up to the vanguard who was guarding our node, said "Hey, don't notice me" in /say and began to cap (without cc'ing him or anything). The confused vanguard ran in circles around Rynis for 6 seconds while not stopping the cap and we lose both the node and the match at the last second. #TooCoolToWatchCaps

Who else would you like me to guard then? I have a better chance of winning the lottery twice in one week than getting healers on my teams.

The fact he still got 3rd is pretty sad.

Meh didn't have a game yesterday where there weren't at least two healers. Reckon some are luckier than others. But putting a guard on a 16k Mara when an op throwing the medic droid things on group.... yeah smart move on their part

• 9 months later...