Merge 'The Bastion' with some other server.

leoprietobombero

Sorry, this post is duplicated

Here's the original one!: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=886720

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello community !

I just came back from a 4 months break I took from the game. The last time I played (February 2016) there was an average of 100/150 people online (on Fleet) in the rush hour (mostly on weekends / saturday night).

I knew that the population was dropping, but I never thought that it will be that lower as I saw last night.

So, last night, (saturday night) when always was the critical time of being online, with 100/150 people online on fleet, with pop of WZ, FP every 5 minutes, 3 or 4 groups looking for people to do an ops and more...

But, OH BOY I WAS SURPRISED. :eek:

Only 10/15 people on fleet (which 3 were bots spammers) :(

So, I was thinking (and ASKING) to Bioware/EA (and the people who still plays in 'The Bastion) to merge this server with another one for more population (for example 'The Harbringer').

It's just an idea and I would like to know what you guys (people who still plays in the server) think. I really hope you agree with me and make it happen.

More post about this topic:

Petition: Cross Server Queue/Server Merge must happen, & not Server Transfer of 90cc. - by JE-BLAZAR-

Did The Bastion die? - by OPRaider

The Bastion Status as a Server - by apinson

Possible Server Merge? - by TimesChampion

SEARCH IN FORUM: MERGE

Thanks for reading!

Edited by leoprietobombero
It was created two times.

Sorry, this post is duplicated

Here's the original one!: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=886720

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello community !

I just came back from a 4 months break I took from the game. The last time I played (February 2016) there was an average of 100/150 people online (on Fleet) in the rush hour (mostly on weekends / saturday night).

I knew that the population was dropping, but I never thought that it will be that lower as I saw last night.

So, last night, (saturday night) when always was the critical time of being online, with 100/150 people online on fleet, with pop of WZ, FP every 5 minutes, 3 or 4 groups looking for people to do an ops and more...

But, OH BOY I WAS SURPRISED. :eek:

Only 10/15 people on fleet (which 3 were bots spammers) :(

So, I was thinking (and ASKING) to Bioware/EA (and the people who still plays in 'The Bastion) to merge this server with another one for more population (for example 'The Harbringer').

It's just an idea and I would like to know what you guys (people who still plays in the server) think. I really hope you agree with me and make it happen.

More post about this topic:

Petition: Cross Server Queue/Server Merge must happen, & not Server Transfer of 90cc. - by JE-BLAZAR-

Did The Bastion die? - by OPRaider

The Bastion Status as a Server - by apinson

Possible Server Merge? - by TimesChampion

SEARCH IN FORUM: MERGE

Thanks for reading!

Merging with harb sounds like a horrible idea. It wasnt too long ago they were having ques to get in.

• 3 weeks later...
Im having the some problem, I dont think I will wait for the game to merge. Instead im happy to move my toons, not sure where i should go though.

I'm in the same boat. I don't know which server has people on it and which would be an awesome server to transfer to. :p

• 1 month later...