login service

Obi-Yodakin

If there is an issue with the login service there should be some notification on the launcher that says there is an issue, not till after you try to login. The Server status page shows that the servers are still up and running. It would be nice to know what is going on is all.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Developer Tracker forum:

EricMusco

Login Service Unavailable? | 01.17.2016, 03:59 PM

Hey folks,

We are looking into what is going on with the login servers. I will pass on updates as I have them. Thanks everyone.

From Twitter:

We are looking into the "login servers unavailable" error which many of you are experiencing.

Edited by Yunikorn

Thanks for responding Eric :-) Not sure if you fellas have fixed it or the steps I just took fixed it. Here is what I just did:

I completely uninstalled Bit Raider and SWTOR... then re-installed. After having the same issue, I updated my windows firewall to ALLOW SWTOR (it was already allowed, but the public boxes were unchecked so I checked them)

Also, I right clicked launcher.exe --> properties --> compatibility --> and checked "Run as Administrator".

It may have already been fixed, but it finally connected to the server to download patches at that point.