Looking to join a PvP Guild

Trixdope

Q.Q you were chasing me around this morning!

<--- Mal-ori, commando healer. =P as for the actual topic um... I can't speak for any guilds, but I think the only two "pvp" guilds on imp side are Shadowfury and Grim Determination.

haha yeah I like to harass healers, especially good ones ;)

Q.Q you were chasing me around this morning!

<--- Mal-ori, commando healer. =P as for the actual topic um... I can't speak for any guilds, but I think the only two "pvp" guilds on imp side are Shadowfury and Grim Determination.

Black Sun Rising is as well. I don't think we're looking to recruit anymore for Shadowfury atm. Ill have to get back to you on that one. Black Suns is just starting to grow, and they have some good players in there, Urdnought, Manka, Hulcalan, Eelum, and others. Grim is very picky about their recruitment. Unless your a specific spec or class chances are you won't in there. I remember you from long time ago, any one of these would highly benefit from your skillset. :)

I saw you today, too! You had a weird purple "buff" that I didn't recognize.

Found it online:

http://i.imgur.com/fUP5a.png.

Don't often see jugs with that.

EDIT: I agree with Neo and Mal'ori. Grim Determination, Project Shadowfury, and Black Sun Rising are great PvP guilds.

Oh that's Shien form its the vengeance lightsaber form your probably used to soresu and shi-cho that's why.

and thanks a lot Caiuss! I remember you too but cant remember from where. Just came back a week ago from a 5 month break, were u the one that helped me kill the illum boss for the magenta crystal back in the day when it was cool? lol

Oh that's Shien form its the vengeance lightsaber form your probably used to soresu and shi-cho that's why.

and thanks a lot Caiuss! I remember you too but cant remember from where. Just came back a week ago from a 5 month break, were u the one that helped me kill the illum boss for the magenta crystal back in the day when it was cool? lol

I was in Imperialis Exoriens. :) Yeah Deyvon is one of the last pure vengeance users, shien and everything. Still does exceptionally well in warzones with it. Welcome back too man, glad to see another great player returning. Although gotta admit, gonna miss your <team hello kitty> tag. :p I remember killing that boss, but unfortunately it was so long ago I don't remember who with. Still have my magenta from it though. :D And its still cool IMO. :p

BTW, hit me up in game we should talk. I'm usually on Stelios when I'm not grinding dailies on alts.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Hey Deyvon! I do remember you a lot, when I was still Vigilance. I miss that spec a lot, I just noticed I tend to fare better with Focus, mainly because my gear is better for it right now. But I do remember you, someone I noticed a lot and was sort of an equal to me with Vengance/Vigilance, our mini-duels in warzones were almost equal each time. But, I now have moar gear! :D

I was in Imperialis Exoriens. :) Yeah Deyvon is one of the last pure vengeance users, shien and everything. Still does exceptionally well in warzones with it. Welcome back too man, glad to see another great player returning. Although gotta admit, gonna miss your <team hello kitty> tag. :p I remember killing that boss, but unfortunately it was so long ago I don't remember who with. Still have my magenta from it though. :D And its still cool IMO. :p

BTW, hit me up in game we should talk. I'm usually on Stelios when I'm not grinding dailies on alts.

Oooooooh ok I now deffinently remember you! I didn't know you were Stelios too! (you got too many alts!) lol I see you everyday =]

But thanks a lot it's good to be back and especially to see some familiar faces still around. Seems like theres not too many of us anymore. But yeah finally decided to let go of <Team Hello Kitty> and join a real guild lol. Now that I know who you are ill hit u up ingame and throw stuff at ya ;) haha

*Urdnaught - Im def interested, ill hit up up in game next time I see you on!

*Elisean - Sorry name doesn't sound familiar but ill be on the lookout for you! =]

*Denetrin - Haha couldn't forget you, I think you were the one that told me I was the reason you became vigilance? But yessss are 1on1 battles on novare coast the few days before I quit were the funnest! gotta have some more of those soon!

Oooooooh ok I now deffinently remember you! I didn't know you were Stelios too! (you got too many alts!) lol I see you everyday =]

But thanks a lot it's good to be back and especially to see some familiar faces still around. Seems like theres not too many of us anymore. But yeah finally decided to let go of <Team Hello Kitty> and join a real guild lol. Now that I know who you are ill hit u up ingame and throw stuff at ya ;) haha

*Urdnaught - Im def interested, ill hit up up in game next time I see you on!

*Elisean - Sorry name doesn't sound familiar but ill be on the lookout for you! =]

*Denetrin - Haha couldn't forget you, I think you were the one that told me I was the reason you became vigilance? But yessss are 1on1 battles on novare coast the few days before I quit were the funnest! gotta have some more of those soon!

Cool, wasn't on today but I'll be on tomorrow night. :) We're not looking to expand too much atm, but I remember you from way back, so figured you and I could talk about it and see if you're interested or not. :) I agree on the old players though, we're getting some back but not as many as I'd hoped. But some is better than none, eh? ;)

And Dennys, I have to say I'm hurt. I thought you told me I was the reason you went vigilance? Didn't know you told everyone else that as well. :eek:

And Dennys, I have to say I'm hurt. I thought you told me I was the reason you went vigilance? Didn't know you told everyone else that as well. :eek:

You silly goose, you did! :) I don't recall telling Deyvon that he was the reason. Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis :eek:

By the way, Deyvon, that's pretty funny because I also disticntly remember our Novare Coast battles. Hehe.

Edited by JamesBalla

You silly goose, you did! :) I don't recall telling Deyvon that he was the reason. Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis :eek:

By the way, Deyvon, that's pretty funny because I also disticntly remember our Novare Coast battles. Hehe.

Oh dont try to butter me up now! cats out of the bag! :eek: That hurts man. I thought we had something special. :(

Edited by PoliteAssasin