pvp levels need to be even every game

gizmooscar

I just finished a pvp game in four v four and we had one guy that was lvl 68 on our team and the rest of us were below lvl 50 and on the enemy team they were all 5 lvls away from being max these pvp's are hard as it is when you dont have all the skills for your character but the placement they should focus on is trying to put the lvls close to what you are queing for.

I just finished a pvp game in four v four and we had one guy that was lvl 68 on our team and the rest of us were below lvl 50 and on the enemy team they were all 5 lvls away from being max these pvp's are hard as it is when you dont have all the skills for your character but the placement they should focus on is trying to put the lvls close to what you are queing for.

So, would you say players should be bracketed within 5 or 10 levels of each other?

• 2 weeks later...
So, would you say players should be bracketed within 5 or 10 levels of each other?

yes i believe they should be close to it cause it would make the game a little more fair instead of you just trying out pvp for the first time as a lvl 10 and then they focus you when they are lvl 40 and you dont have any big hitting skills or anything like that