Hammer Station!!!

haplonious

I have been running FP's the past 2 weeks pretty heavily. No joke, 90% of the time it is Hammer Station. What are the factors that determine what FP's pop? At 1st it was not a big deal but last night on 3 different characters I ran 8 FP's total and they were all Hammer Station.

I have been running FP's the past 2 weeks pretty heavily. No joke, 90% of the time it is Hammer Station. What are the factors that determine what FP's pop? At 1st it was not a big deal but last night on 3 different characters I ran 8 FP's total and they were all Hammer Station.

Turn off Hammer Station in your list in the GF and you'll never see it again. If you select all then you will run into the masses who select purely Hammer Station because it can be finished in 10-15 minutes so it's the best rewards in the shortest time possible.

And when you have selected "all" and they select only HS it matches up with you and then you get HS since you weren't specific. Of course selecting "all" is the way to get the GF reward. So maybe turn all on once a day and then for the rest of the day turn HS off. You might experience longer queue times then but hey.

The flashpoint chosen is determined on random selection of overlapping flashpoints ticked for the group. If everyone in your group is at max level and have selected all flashpoints, then congratulations: it could be anything. If one of your three party members has only Hammer Station ticked, then congratulations: you're all going to Hammer Station. If you're grouped with lowvie who only has access to Hammer Station, KDY, and Athiss, it'll be one of those. By the same token, if one of your three partymembers only ticked Crisis on Umbara, you'd go there. But that never happens.

Just untick Hammer Station. You'll be happier.

Most often (and I do this) after you do the first FP, you can select from the toggle what FP you get queued for, Hammer is easy for those looking for gear. That could be the issues you are having.

I'm not sure but, the bonus for selecting "all" seems to now be permanent. That is, even after doing an FP, the bonus is not "greyed out". However, I can't say for sure if you still get it.

I did 3 veteran FPs last night (and a failed MM). The first two were HS, so I took my own advice and deselected HS before the third. 🙂

I'm not sure but, the bonus for selecting "all" seems to now be permanent. That is, even after doing an FP, the bonus is not "greyed out". However, I can't say for sure if you still get it.

I did 3 veteran FPs last night (and a failed MM). The first two were HS, so I took my own advice and deselected HS before the third. 🙂

the bonus for GF is permeant*, you also have the pick up quest, i think.

*at least the last few times, they still popped after doing more than one, with all selected.

Turn off Hammer Station in your list in the GF and you'll never see it again. If you select all then you will run into the masses who select purely Hammer Station because it can be finished in 10-15 minutes so it's the best rewards in the shortest time possible.

And when you have selected "all" and they select only HS it matches up with you and then you get HS since you weren't specific. Of course selecting "all" is the way to get the GF reward. So maybe turn all on once a day and then for the rest of the day turn HS off. You might experience longer queue times then but hey.

To get the daily reward you need to have ALL flashpoints selected.

If he/she unchecks Hammer Station he won't get the daily reward.

Removing HS from GF would also solve the problem, as it's being abused to ruin the game experience from people who want to get their GF rewards AND do random flashpoints. The people who are farming it can easily just walk in because the entrance is on fleet, and they don't even need a full group for it.

Removing HS from GF would also solve the problem, as it's being abused to ruin the game experience from people who want to get their GF rewards AND do random flashpoints. The people who are farming it can easily just walk in because the entrance is on fleet, and they don't even need a full group for it.

Maybe not remove it from GF, but remove it as a requirement for the daily reward(and make it unselected by default). I would also suggest monitoring GF to see if other FPs get disproportionately selected in similar fashion, then give those a similar treatment. Alternatively, BW could give players an option to limit their random selection without losing out on the daily reward.

Maybe not remove it from GF, but remove it as a requirement for the daily reward(and make it unselected by default). I would also suggest monitoring GF to see if other FPs get disproportionately selected in similar fashion, then give those a similar treatment. Alternatively, BW could give players an option to limit their random selection without losing out on the daily reward.

you definitely can't remove it, but a solution was proposed that you could remove one FP from the list, but still get the bonus, IE HS, if you don't like it, or one of the later ones (copero, etc) if you didn't like them.

No......

I've been leveling some new alts during XP, and decided to try my luck on GF again, which I haven't done for a long time without any tricks with a second account. I declined all pops with lowbies, because they all would be HS. And still, with everyone in q at level 60+, 3x HS in a row. I didn't enter a single one, just swapped to another toon. But yeah, looks like GF is still ruined by these HS farming monkeys. I can't wait for legacy ignore.