wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

fushnchips

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And more evidence that this is all about hornball guys wanting to see girl on girl rather than something about equality for homosexuals.

yes, that guy totally represent most players that went the sgr route on makeb :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and...i forgot something, oh that right!!

:rolleyes:

It was relevant to the post I quoted. It's like 1 + 1 = 2. Not too complex to figure out in the context of my post. Thanks for your reply!

Yes, because we are all so one dimensional and small-minded that we can't both enjoy a lesbian reference and understand the other side's rights...:rolleyes:

Edited by TheNahash

And more evidence that this is all about hornball guys wanting to see girl on girl rather than something about equality for homosexuals.

You can have both. I see no reason why you can't advocate for equality and still enjoy the benefits of it. No need to be serious all the time.

Evidence that straight people enjoy aspects of the "Gay" stuff that was asked for and anyone living on this planet, we call Earth, are fully aware one of the top male fantasies is 2 women together.

Don't push "gay" into games and than get upset straight guys get off on girl/girl. You asked for it, you now have it... Enjoy!