Various Inquisitor companion bugs

Driger

Two of my Inquisitor's companions appear to be bugged. Andronikos Revel and Ashara Zavros do not have the description under their name like every other companion in the list does (I.E. Lana Beniko - The Dark Advisor) and are both still showing up in the companion terminal on Odessen despite me never having used it to get them back. (None of my other class companions, including Khem, show up there anymore as I did the alerts for all of them) Is there some way to "fix" this or are they stuck in a halfway bugged state where the game thinks I both have them and don't have them forever now?

This is what it looks like on the Ashara that the game doesn't think is Ashara.

Ashara also doesn't want courting gifts anymore even though she's romanced, which is the only reason I noticed this in the first place.

Edited by Driger
Added a screenshot of an example of the no description issue.

Ashara also doesn't want courting gifts anymore even though she's romanced, which is the only reason I noticed this in the first place.

That's been like that (er, bugged) for *all* romanceable companions since 4.0 released in October 2015. Not one companion gets extra likelove points for Courting gifts when the romance is active, but there's still a big list of companions who get *some* points from them, just not very many.

And of course Ashara doesn't figure on that list, but there are some predictable ones and some surprises:

* Vette

* Doc

* Nico Okarr

* M1-4X(1)(2)

* a bunch of others

(1) No. I have no idea what a top-tier battledroid wants with Courting and Luxury gifts. Maybe he gives them away to boost Republic (or Alliance after you (re)recruit him) troop morale.

(2) I'm not making that up.

That's been like that (er, bugged) for *all* romanceable companions since 4.0 released in October 2015. Not one companion gets extra likelove points for Courting gifts when the romance is active, but there's still a big list of companions who get *some* points from them, just not very many.

Is that for all companions or just the "new" versions of the old ones? Kira seemed to have no issues and got the proper "extra" points for Courting and Luxury that she should have when romanced. The "bug" may simply just be the new versions don't have that bonus setup at all.

Is that for all companions or just the "new" versions of the old ones? Kira seemed to have no issues and got the proper "extra" points for Courting and Luxury that she should have when romanced. The "bug" may simply just be the new versions don't have that bonus setup at all.

As far as I know, it's all of them. Kira gets points for Courting gifts even if you aren't romancing her, and in fact even if the JK is female.