Still no neutral gear

PowerElectronic

Why is the game breaking issue of neutral gear continually ignored?

I have 2 relic slots that are currently empty because all relics have attunement requirements.

This is a game breaker. You wont let me use 2 slots because I play the game how I want?

This should have been hotifxed on day 1.

Where is my relic.

Edited by Arzhanin
Insulting post

Well, as I am sure many will probably tell you soon. The actual game breaking issues are exactly that, game breaking, as in, the many many people who can't even PLAY the game, to complain about something as simple as missing alignment gear. And they are hopefully focusing on that.

And I say this as another individual who is 2400/2500 neutral. I can wait.

I have 2 relic slots that are currently empty because all relics have attunement requirements.

This is a game breaker. You wont let me use 2 slots because I play the game how I want?

Where is my relic.

why do you expect that things will be patched in especially for you? the first patch of the game since launch.

Darth Freki

Edited by Arzhanin
Quoted removed content

Where is my relic.

Not game breaking, not even close.

However, definitely needs to be addressed. Also you can use a matrix cube in one of those slots.

Edited by Arzhanin
Quoted removed content

its game breaking if I cannot use 2 equipment slots

how is it game breaking if you CHOOSE not to do something because YOU want something else? so it's game breaking for you and you alone.

if you want it addressed GO to the FEEDBACK forum or address it in game. here you'll get people that'll either troll you and agree or disagree and tell you you are a troll.

Darth Freki

Edited by Arzhanin
Insulting post

The game's been released for 5 days now.

I love how we're ignoring early access now. And I'd like to know how long we're going to see this line.

"The game's been released for 15 days now."

"The game's been released for 35 days now."

"The game's been released for 75 days now."

At what point does it stops getting used, and people are free to complain about problems that frustrate them without someone breaking out an excuse?

The game was in beta for *a long time*, and this concern has been on the table for *a long time*. The time for excuses is over.

Where is my relic.

It's Christmas, all of Bioware employees are on break until tomorrow when they will go back to work. Be patient or you won't be neutral but fall to the dark side, my neutral friend.

Edited by Arzhanin
Quoted removed content

its game breaking if I cannot use 2 equipment slots

It's not. And again you can't use one of them, the other you can use a matrix cube. You can still play the game effectively with an empty slot. Try it out.

Game breaking would mean you're unable to progress, this does not prevent you from that.

Edited by alkanterah

how is it game breaking if you CHOOSE not to do something because YOU want something else? so it's game breaking for you and you alone. this is the simpelton thoughts that make trolls and whiners like yourself post here thinking it'll do you any good.

if you want it addressed GO to the FEEDBACK forum or address it in game. here you'll get people that'll either troll you and agree or disagree and tell you you are a troll.

good bye troll.

Darth Freki

its game breaking. the developers chose to not add relics that everybody can use.

Edited by Arzhanin
Insulting post

It's not. And again you can't use one of them, the other you can use a matrix cube. You can still play the game effectively with an empty slot. Try it out.

Game breaking would mean you're unable to progress, this does not prevent you from that.

i can play the game, which is what i have been doing.

I don't come here to QQ every day. Im level 32 now and I notice everyone has relics, and I want 2 of them.

What moron makes a game and then locks you out of 2 equipment slots?

You dont see me come whine here about "netural gear" with special effects like dark/light gear.

i just want some junk that has +21 endurance to put in the equipment slot. I could care less what it looks like.

i can play the game, which is what i have been doing.

I don't come here to QQ every day. Im level 32 now and I notice everyone has relics, and I want 2 of them.

What moron makes a game and then locks you out of 2 equipment slots?

You dont see me come whine here about "netural gear" with special effects like dark/light gear.

i just want some junk that has +21 endurance to put in the equipment slot. I could care less what it looks like.

It's fine to complain about it, I do too. My character is -200 neutral at 45. I have one empty slot and it annoy's the hell out of me. I'm just saying it's not game breaking and it's from being at the top of my list of things that need to be fixed.

Also they've stated that they plan to provide advantages for players who choose neutrality, just haven't given any details yet. So it's something that's at least being looked into.

Edited by alkanterah

Why should the game reward someone for being boring? If you wanna be standard you get standard gear.

because I pay for the game. You don't run any kind of a business do you? Just a wage slave, like me. Business want happy customers. I'm not here making wall of text about why i'll quit in January.

I just have one demand, give me my *********** neutral relics.

So go back to your perfect game, nothing to see here. No point telling me how great it is, ... I own and play the game too.

because I pay for the game. You don't run any kind of a business do you? Just a wage slave, like me. Business want happy customers. I'm not here making wall of text about why i'll quit in January.

I just have one demand, give me my *********** neutral relics.

So go back to your perfect game, nothing to see here. No point telling me how great it is, ... I own and play the game too.

You pay for it but you're playing it wrong.

Obviously, the reward is for having a personality and sticking to it. Not being conflicted and boring. Sorry, queue rage go

Obviously, the reward is for having a personality and sticking to it. Not being conflicted and boring. Sorry, queue rage go

I don't see any personality involved in mindlessly clicking red all the time.

in the last 2 phases of beta their existed relics that did not require either faction. random drops, random box rewards

cuz you are now seeming more like a troll then actually reading. neutral relics are in the game, you just cant buy them from a vendor as easy

also you can craft matrix cubes

Edited by Mrshush

An aspect of my main's personality is that he's utterly loyal to the Empire and does what he believes is best for it. He doesn't kill people whenever he can. He's not a psychopath. He does his duty. And, as a result, if his orders say to kill, he kills (oh, hey, darkside points), if capturing is more beneficial, then he captures (lightside), and if it doesn't really impact the Empire one way or another, he'll do whatever he feels like at the moment. As far an Imperial Operative goes, that's doing it right, that's the ideal sort of agent. And that's far more personality than blindly clicking the red option while snickering to yourself "Evil rules, it rules!" in a Beavis like voice.

I sort of wish there was another thing like darkside/lightside, but for duty versus selfishness. Or better yet, a total of 4 or 5 of those things, just so there's more to it than choose the red or the white option.

Anyway, it is in no way gamebreaking. But, yeah, I'd like some neutral gear options. And definitely need to get some neutral relics in there. But I don't expect it to happen until a few weeks into the new year at the earliest.

Edited by Battilea