KOTFE chapters replay

WTFSKRALL

Hello guys. I have completed KOTFE from I to XI, but I haven't option to lock my flirt with Lana Beniko. Then I replaying this chapters to get this lock.

So the question is: Will something change, if i replay this chapters?

Hello guys. I have completed KOTFE from I to XI, but I haven't option to lock my flirt with Lana Beniko. Then I replaying this chapters to get this lock.

So the question is: Will something change, if i replay this chapters?

There are multiple aspects to this:

* If you replay any chapter, things you choose differently there have no effect on the recorded story.

* So if the reactor is blown, it remains blown even if you pick the option to save it in a replay.

* If you *finished* Chapter IX / began Chapter X, you can't change what happened in the Odessen cantina either.

* And also, if you missed the flirts along the way, they can't be unmissed, because the recorded story can't be changed.

And one last thing:

* Each character has his or her own recorded story, and things you do in one don't affect the others.

Final piece of advice. If you bailed out of the cantina conversation because it showed you only one option in "that" wheel(1), replay something else (even just beginning a different chapter and restarting IX will suffice), and remember to flirt with Theron when he arrives. That restores the flirt flags to what they should be.(2)

(1) The one with two options: 1. I want to speak with one of you. // 2. [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you. The second option means "I want to flirt with one of you with an eye to getting horizontal."

(2) The flirt flags can get messed up if there is a patch / update between the beginning of Chapter III and the beginning of the cantina scene. Patchless server maintenance doesn't break anything.