Time Lords??????????????????????

LinkOfKokuri

Just Sayin, a time lord has the ability to show up anywhere, in anytime. lol was thinkin about it after playing with my new HK bot, I keep expecting him to say "EXTERMINATE< EXTERMINATE" but then I though a time lord can go anywhere, anywhen, anyhow how cool would it be to have a Daylec copanion????????????????:rolleyes: just a thought, what u think? a Dr Who swtor story? really? contact the BBC, will they coop? or dare I even imagine a "K9" compamion as well??????

Lol I can it now....

Darth Jadus has returned.

Jadus looked at the middle aged man standing in front of the odd blue box that should not be on his flagship. The man was wearing what appeared tk be formal wear from some unknown world. Jadus could sense something was trying to make him see something else but through the force he saw the truth.

As Jadus drew his lightsaber and ignited it he said "I don't know who you are but boarding my ship was a horrible mistake on your part. Before you die I will allow you the honor of introducing yourself to me."

The strange man responded. "Ahh energized plasma forced into the shape of a blade via modulated magnetic fields. How quaint." The man then looked over his shoulder and called "Clara!!! If you would please."

A young woman then exited the blue box carrying a small creature of some sort that was hanging from a framework of sorts. As soon as she exited the box Jadus felt himself cut off from the force. The odd man then pulled a metal cylinder from his pocket and pointed it at the light saber. A high pitched whine was heard and suddenly the saber sputtered and then seemed to deactivate itself.

The odd man then said. "Clara, Jadus. Jadus, Clara. Might I also introduce Spot. Spot is a pet I was told was easily house broken by this nice boy named Luke. Incidentally he said it would block access to some pseudomagical non-sense called the Force. I tried to explain that it was simply a talent to tap into the mass unconscious.... Oh never mind, we'll talk about that later. Why am I even rambling you wouldn't know him...he won't be born for what? 3000 years or so I think? Oh I am sorry, where are my manners. I am the Doctor."

On saying this the eccentric manner of the man disappeared to be replaced by a look that gave even Jadus pause.

"I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I am the 'On-coming Storm'. I'm am over 1500 years old and I'm the man who is going to bring your reign of terror to an end."

Lol

Edited by Ghisallo

Not even Jadus could defeat the Combat Eyebrows.

The curly haired stranger offered what on any other being in the universe would have been an unhinged smile, but suited him and his face exactly, and presented a battered paper bag to Darth Malgus "would you fancy a Jelly-Baby?" a moment's pause, "no probably not" he shrugged, not with his shoulders but with his face. "I'm the Doctor, this is my best friend Leela, and that is my other best friend, K9. How do you do!"

Not even Jadus could defeat the Combat Eyebrows.

The curly haired stranger offered what on any other being in the universe would have been an unhinged smile, but suited him and his face exactly, and presented a battered paper bag to Darth Malgus "would you fancy a Jelly-Baby?" a moment's pause, "no probably not" he shrugged, not with his shoulders but with his face. "I'm the Doctor, this is my best friend Leela, and that is my other best friend, K9. How do you do!"

Tom Baker = the BEST Doctor ever as evidenced by

I used the current Doctor because I didn't think many would get the references I would make for the "older" doctors