Warrior "Saber Throw" animation is now silver/white... unintended change?

Insidion

I can confirm this is happening to me as well. Saber throw ability with my normally red blade turns white as it flies but it also seems to fly in an inverse arc... like a screw ball saber, which is actually kinda cool imo, lol. Edited by AdamGe

Would also like to add that,many many many more people with warriors and knights as main characters acknowledge this problem,than the people that post on this forum.They just assume it is going to be fixed anyway.

Really,developers, this needs to be fixed asap.

Edited by Kaedusz

Throwing my saber shouldn't cause the color to change; it's very annoying. it should match the crystal color, right? right?

Well you see I went ahead and did the equations on that and it would seem that due to the rotational spin of the lightsaber, its velocity, and the mass of the lit blade itself that the color spectrum can be changed in mid flight. Just to prove it I worked out the math here, so you see it IS actually possible for the color to change.

Edited by Hyfy

Well you see I went ahead and did the equations on that and it would seem that due to the rotational spin of the lightsaber, its velocity, and the mass of the lit blade itself that the color spectrum can be changed in mid flight. Just to prove it I worked out the math here, so you see it IS actually possible for the color to change.

really?srsly?Of all the forum,you decided to practice your trolling skills in the bug report section?

really?srsly?Of all the forum,you decided to practice your trolling skills in the bug report section?

FFS its a joke, relax would ya. It was meant to get a bit of a laugh out of people, get your panties out of their bunch and calm down.

Edited by Hyfy

I'm going to keep bumping this til it's acknowledged, its a recent bug (showed up in 2.3 or so) so I'm hoping it can get nipped right away. But I can honestly see them letting something like this slide for 6 months or so considering their past track record (like the companions lightsaber bugs).

I'll also try to get some screenshots posted of the bug in action today or tomorrow.

Edited by wadecounty