Who is your favorite of the new Fallen Empire companions?

Anysao

Main characters?

Senya, no contest here. That godly voice, I could listen to it eternally :o

I'm also eagerly waiting for Koth's sleek outfit to hit the Cartel Market, but that's about all I like about him.

Other followers?

Nico Okarr and Hemdil Tre.

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

I'm guessing Lana and Theron don't count :p

I really like the Selonian! He puts a smile on my face... I think it's a he anyway... the little information thing said so. To this day, I actually thought they were all female :p But I guess they're just super feminine looking!

I'm also on the Senya bandwagon... her voice is relaxing. And I enjoy the dynamics of her character.

I liked Koth... until he essentially said that Valkorian is an okay guy who was good to Zakuul only. Nevermind the planets he's eaten... Nathema first... then Ziost. I'd actually be somewhat amused if Vitiate consumed Zakuul in the future. It's bad for me to say that, but I'd really like to see the look on Koth's face. 'Not so great, is he?'

I really like the Selonian! He puts a smile on my face... I think it's a he anyway... the little information thing said so. To this day, I actually thought they were all female :p But I guess they're just super feminine looking!

I'm also on the Senya bandwagon... her voice is relaxing. And I enjoy the dynamics of her character.

I liked Koth... until he essentially said that Valkorian is an okay guy who was good to Zakuul only. Nevermind the planets he's eaten... Nathema first... then Ziost. I'd actually be somewhat amused if Vitiate consumed Zakuul in the future. It's bad for me to say that, but I'd really like to see the look on Koth's face. 'Not so great, is he?'

Deadeye is a she.

Actually, most selonians ARE female. about 5 in 100 are male, and 1 in 100 are fertile females, who become Queens.

Theron and Lana absolutely count! This thread is for your opinions on the companions we can newly recruit. Feel free to give shout outs to older companions that's story had changed.

For example: I, for one, really like how Qyzen has changed. Becoming leader of the Warstalkers is brilliant. Even more so because I have a Kephess customization for him. :cool:

Hmmm...

Lana (since she wasn't a companion before). Though I liked her in SoR. I thought my Consular got cheated with her romance, but then I felt my Warrior got a beat cheated in the romance with Theron :p

I was never a fan of Qyzen, but I do like how I feel he's more right for the crew now. I never thought he was right for it in the original three chapters, outside of saving Yuon.

Deadeye. Finally have the one non human covered in fur or scales (what have you) species as part of my crew. Ever since I landed on Correllia, I was all "Why can't I have a selonian on my crew instead of a wookie/trandosian"

Veeroa Denz. Hate that she doesn't speak basic, but from what little we've seen of her, I like her personality. She's not a (or doesn't seem to be) crazy sith you want to kill to save everyone.

Lastly Theron. Good to have the spy officially on our team :)

Yeah... I went back and read it...

Not sure where I got 'he' from. Maybe I skipped my coffee that day, or something. It obviously says 'SHE', 'HER', and 'HERSELF'. I should probably read things better. /derp

I think there's one line where Deadeye is referred to as a "he". ;)

(May have gotten fixed by now, though lol)

As for my favorite new companion... I'm going with the Nautolan, Veeroa Denz.

HK-55 and Darth Marr.

Darth Marr Looks and Acts like a Sith. Lana is too wishy-washy at times.

And HK-51 is inferior to HK-55. And this is from someone who did hk-51 quests on 7 out of 8 of my level 60s pre-expansion.

And .... I wish they were still "available" post KOTFE.....

HK-55 and Darth Marr.

Darth Marr Looks and Acts like a Sith. Lana is too wishy-washy at times.

And HK-51 is inferior to HK-55. And this is from someone who did hk-51 quests on 7 out of 8 of my level 60s pre-expansion.

And .... I wish they were still "available" post KOTFE.....

So what we've learned from this...

If you meet another companion in Knights of the Fallen Empire you really, really, like....

Don't get used to them. :p

LOL I Would Pay Handsomly To See Koth Seeing Zakuul Get Consumed By Vitiate And Then We Tell Him"I've Tolded Didn't I Tolded You?When I Tell You When I Tolded You That Valkorion Was A Monster.