SWTOR is a top notch game!

ISDcaptain

Semantics, the last resort of someone who has nothing to add to a discussion. It is also fairly common for the developers to BE the designers in studio's with limited employees, something you obviously refuse to acknowledge. A little history of Bioware research might actually improve your posting.

Actually it's not common for programmers to be designers, they are two entirely different fields of study, you might want to do a little research before trying to insult people. And I fail to see how correcting your obvious misinformation is semantics, seems like a cop-out from someone who is spouting ignorant dribble.

Edited by SpearlikeAtom

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's not common for programmers to be designers, they are two entirely different fields of study, you might want to do a little research before trying to insult people. And I fail to see how correcting your obvious misinformation is semantics, seems like a cop-out from someone who is spouting ignorant dribble.

Lack of knowledge of bioware is your issue not mine. Either way you are again proving your ignorance. move along troll, I am sure you find a bridge soon enough.

Lack of knowledge of bioware is your issue not mine. Either way you are again proving your ignorance. move along troll, I am sure you find a bridge soon enough.

The way one development company does tings is not an industry standard. It is you who are a troll spouting all of your misinformation along with hate and discontent.

And actually if you look at BW's job boards, their designers are separate from Software engineers

Edited by SpearlikeAtom

• 3 weeks later...
you know what im amazed about in this thread.. The fact that this game has been out for over a year now and there are still people in the forums claiming they don't like the game... If you are still here and you don't like the game....you are a loser..

I'm curious about that as well. I don't pay subs for games I don't like. If the game doesn't have what you want eg: SWG2, then it's time to face reality and move on because it's not going to change.

I thought all the old trolls had finally left us. I guess they have resubbed for rothc. Shame as the forums were beginning to be a decent place. Maybe they will blast through rothc in 2 days put up a whiny I quit thread and the forums will have normal people back on th. Fingers crossed.

I thought all the old trolls had finally left us. I guess they have resubbed for rothc. Shame as the forums were beginning to be a decent place. Maybe they will blast through rothc in 2 days put up a whiny I quit thread and the forums will have normal people back on th. Fingers crossed.

Look at it this way, they're continuing to give money to a game that they claim to hate. They're good for enough for laughs on that basis alone.

you know what im amazed about in this thread.. The fact that this game has been out for over a year now and there are still people in the forums claiming they don't like the game... If you are still here and you don't like the game....you are a loser..

Star Wars fans have endured three of the worst movies ever made and still call ourselves Star Wars fans.

Putting up with an MMO that is a mediocre knock-off of another mediocre knock-off is child's play.