Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

KumbayaGOD
02.10.2020 , 08:57 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by tacoknite View Post
im 43, do you pvp at all as a guild?
they do pvp , few of them
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

SpinForbidden
07.24.2020 , 09:15 PM | #72
It has been a few months since our guild has communicated through this server forum. This is not because we're inactive! Most of our social activity now takes place on our Discord server. Elders of the Republic and Elders of the Sith have continued to serve as meeting places for older, sensible players who have loved Star Wars since we saw Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in the theaters in the 70's. However, we would like to avoid drama (we get quite enough of that at work, thank you).
Our guild will celebrate our fifth anniversary this December. Some of us have been playing together since its inception. We have been running weekly, 16-character training operations every Friday for several years, and have other guild activities scheduled throughout the week or generated ad hoc as players are available.
Our membership includes engineers and scientists, artisans and night-workers, parents and grandparents, middle-aged laborers and the happily retired, and consists of a balanced group of women and men.
If you are a 40+ year-old player interested in a mature, sensible guild, feel free to check us out.
May the force be with/serve you!

Tigz
07.29.2020 , 04:22 AM | #73
... and not only do they do Raiding and PvP and achievement hunting BUT the guild has a COOKING channel... yup, and celebrity chefs from all over the galaxy! ~being an Elder just keeps gettin' better.
"Being an Elder just keeps getting better..."

D_efcon
08.25.2020 , 04:53 PM | #74
We're still at it raiding every Friday Night. The guild keeps expanding and we have three weekly events now. If you're over 40 years old and on the Satele Shan server you should definitely check us out!

DurgaDas
10.13.2020 , 02:17 PM | #75
Look, let's just say it. This is the best guild I've ever been in, full stop.

Cool, interesting, mellow, and yet amazingly competent at the game (honestly I don't know how some of our members know some Operations SO well, it's almost a bit scary!) and patient with folks who come in and out of playing a lot (like me), too.

Above all, a kind group.

It also helps that we have someone who is often the raid leader that has an amazing Radio Voice.

Kal is The Voice Of The Republic, no doubt about it!

ogTandren
10.20.2020 , 11:11 AM | #76
I've been playing off and on since beta and have been spending a lot of time on Star Forge lately but I'm thinking of starting fresh on Satele Shan. Reading through your thread here, it sounds like just the place I'm looking for and I definitely fall within the demographic and playstyle.

Would you say guild activity is equal on both sides of the fence? I have a preference for the aesthetic and stories of the Empire but I'm no stranger to playing the shining beacon of the Republic.

Kurvah
10.22.2020 , 02:10 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by ogTandren View Post
I've been playing off and on since beta and have been spending a lot of time on Star Forge lately but I'm thinking of starting fresh on Satele Shan. Reading through your thread here, it sounds like just the place I'm looking for and I definitely fall within the demographic and playstyle.

Would you say guild activity is equal on both sides of the fence? I have a preference for the aesthetic and stories of the Empire but I'm no stranger to playing the shining beacon of the Republic.
Thanks for asking. Sorry about the delayed reply.
We all belong to both factions. I would say 60/40 towards the Republic for actual activity. We have a training operation on Friday and the last Friday of the month is Empire. This year's in-game Halloween party is on the Empire side. Last week's conquest points under the old system was over 8 million for Republic and over 6 million for Empire.

This is a guide we put together for transferring characters from a server.

This is a Recruiting Flyer we put together.

We are no-stress, help each other, mature.

Nickodemous
11.19.2020 , 05:39 AM | #78
Interesting. I just so happened to pop into the server forums and happen to run across this post. I am a 48 yr old pvp dinosaur . Although I am not interested in pve, I believe I could certainly help the guild, both pub and imp sides, with conquest objectives. I mainly run regs and participate in ranked.

I have not considered joining a guild in years. Too many bad experiences in the past. As I said previously though, sounds interesting, something I might consider. I will think about it for a bit before I look y'all up in game. Just wanted to make you all aware that I might be interested....

PS. Mains on SS - Clandestu (pub) Maullin (imp)
Tyranticus - Ty'zor - Maullin - Clandestu - Pepe'nero

The Elite Warlord Club - The PVP FAB FIVE

Croixxxx
11.22.2020 , 12:35 PM | #79
I am interested in joining! I have always been an avid gamer since i can remember. I enjoy many of the sci-fi mmos like Star Citizen, EVE and if anyone can remember Earth and Beyond from awhile ago.......

I'm 42 and like gaming on my customized desktop I built myself. I do tinker with computers (tech geek) from time to time and love all the new hardware but not the pricing. With the right group and schedule I also enjoy guild activities & raid environments. Please consider me if still inviting new members. Thank you

Tigz
11.22.2020 , 01:41 PM | #80
It's a lot of fun in the guild and everyone is easy to get along with. We make conquest pretty easy every week these days and operations and flash point groups every week. Discord and a lot of support from members.
"Being an Elder just keeps getting better..."