so... some how Journey 2: The Mysterious Island is better then SW ep1??!!

westraz

ok so I know there a lot of topcis about SW opening weekend this is some what about that but it not.... the weekend has Star Wars ep1. behead Journey 2: The Mysterious Island... I just wont too see that you all see what I see!! Journey 2: The Mysterious Island SUCKS!!! come on right??!! but yet some how ep1 is worse then that?? W T......

Look at this way, aside from the cost of 3D Conversion, which was probably not too expensive, compared to making an entire movie. The Majority of what Episode 1 made was Pure Profit.

And, if you look at Star Wars "per theater" gross, it's actually doing better than Journey 2. See here.

Edited by NaimiIflya

I prefer Journey 2.

I could sit and watch it and I enjoyed it.

Watching EP1 the first time was painful, watching it a second time would have been masochism.

I sat through Journey 2 and enjoyed it with zero cringing at Thunderbirds style acting.

I prefer Journey 2.

I could sit and watch it and I enjoyed it.

Watching EP1 the first time was painful, watching it a second time would have been masochism.

I sat through Journey 2 and enjoyed it with zero cringing at Thunderbirds style acting.

you seen Journey 2 and liked it?? whats wrong with you? :p

you seen Journey 2 and liked it?? whats wrong with you? :p

For some strange reason I can't explain .... I really enjoy a lot of terrible movies.

Especially "b-movie" type things.

I really enjoyed Journey 2 but my wife and daughter disliked it.

Lets just say I watched Sharktopus and liked that and we'll leave it there. Me and either the horror or sci-fi channel on a weekend with those kinds of bad films. When you can watch them and enjoy them, things like Journey 2 seem decent.

But I still can't stand Open Water.

Not that surprising considering this is probably the weakest of the prequels and less people are likely willing to pay to see a rerelease of a movie they have probably already seen than an original one.

I went to see it last weekend and the theater was pretty full so I am somewhat surprised but it makes sense that TPM would not do as well.

Side note: when my friend and I went to see it I am pretty sure we were the only two adults there not accompanied by kids.