Purple crystal schematics in game or not?

Pigdaddy

I've been wanting them since this game was announced now that 1.2 has landed where the bloody hell are they!!.

why couldn't the new colors just be trained from trainer, leave black core etc for drops etc.

if anyone has found one please post where and how. I've looked at all the vendors and nothing, only the black core ones from pvp vendor which i can't get yet (and will be getting once able).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone selling the schematic for a Purple +41 Purple crystal on the GTN last night. Don't know where it came from, but it was selling for some obscene amount. If it's still there this afternoon I'm going to mail the guy and see where he got it from.

But I'm totally kicking myself in the *** for not buying one from the crystal vendor. I figured "250k, meh. It'll probably be cheaper when 1.2 drops for me to craft it myself." But I didn't think that the schematics would be rare/impossible to find and probably super high level PVE stuff to boot.

Edited by SteveGarbage

I saw someone selling the schematic for a Purple +41 Purple crystal on the GTN last night. Don't know where it came from, but it was selling for some obscene amount. If it's still there this afternoon I'm going to mail the guy and see where he got it from.

Like I said 2 posts up, purple schematics come from pvp crafting boxes. At least the expertise ones, but I would assume the others do too.

But I'm totally kicking myself in the *** for not buying one from the crystal vendor. I figured "250k, meh. It'll probably be cheaper when 1.2 drops for me to craft it myself." But I didn't think that the schematics would be rare/impossible to find and probably super high level PVE stuff to boot.

I was EXACTLY the same!!!.. I had the money to buy a couple of crystals but wanted to wait to craft for myself for crits etc.. punching myself in the head seems a good idea.

If I wanted expertise I'd pvp more. Which I just don't do. I want purple that has power or crit or endurance like the crystals you could buy(but I was too new to the game and therefore too broke to get) from that random vendor who was only there for a week before 1.2 released. PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!

If I wanted expertise I'd pvp more. Which I just don't do. I want purple that has power or crit or endurance like the crystals you could buy

I second that. Would love to have confirmation of these schematics (purple, power, crit, endurance) somewhere in the game... not just the +41 expertise from pvp boxes (though i suppose that will have to do in the mean time)

Don't bring back the vendor though... I want to earn it. It's why I didn't buy it pre 1.2 in the first place.

Edited by AdamGe

If I wanted expertise I'd pvp more. Which I just don't do. I want purple that has power or crit or endurance like the crystals you could buy(but I was too new to the game and therefore too broke to get) from that random vendor who was only there for a week before 1.2 released. PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!

Just No.

NPC vendors ruin the player economy. Vendors selling the best gear completely negates the work done by crafters. IMO there never should have been a vendor in the first place. As it is, I stocked up on extra purple crystals that I'm now selling in the GTN. I'm sure the patterns for artificers to create them will begin showing up soon - it's already confirmed that +expertise comes from pvp rewards, I'm assuming the others will be either operation/flashpoint drops or world boss drops (like the original magenta patterns).

Has anybody tried grinding the Level 6 Crafting Boxes from the Fleet Vendor? We know that the PvP ones give PvP Crystal Schematics. We also know that you can get the Operation/Hard Mode Crafting Mats from the fleet vendor as well. So It may be logical to assume this is how you get PvE Purple Crystal Schematics. Going to be grinding me some space missions.

They now have Purple Battlemaster Crystal; +31 Experrtise Lv 47 requirement. The bad thing is the Baradium flux needed to craft this is 1000 wz comms or 1 BM comm. They have +41 expertise from pvp vendor for lv 50 required only. So it costs more comms to craft....and its only useful for 3 levels.

They now have Purple Battlemaster Crystal; +31 Experrtise Lv 47 requirement. The bad thing is the Baradium flux needed to craft this is 1000 wz comms or 1 BM comm. They have +41 expertise from pvp vendor for lv 50 required only. So it costs more comms to craft....and its only useful for 3 levels.

I know the 41 expertise Purple are in game. i have 1. i bought schematic on Vulkar highway.

Cost wise that's nTb... I'm still really curious to know whether or not the +41 endurance, critical, etc are in the game? Maybe we just haven't looked for them in the right spot yet? Correllia dailies are dropping +41 magenta schems, where are my purples?! :eek:

The whole crystal color thing has been borked from the beginning. Whoever decided for restrictions and rep/sith only really needs to be desciplined or even dismissed. KOTOR had it right with an abundance of choices for players from the very start.