How the HELL is that being defeated??????

Kalliadies

Void star, we attacked first and got stalled at first doors. We plant but not in time for it to count

We hold them off for the whole timer, they dont even plant. They win.

All the top scoring players are on our team. How the hell do they win???!??!?

Edited by Kalliadies

Void star, we attacked first and got stalled at first doors. We plant but not in time for it to count

Sounds to me like you both lost, but only one team got what they deserved - your team. So be happy about it. All is right with your world. The other team's Karma is now further out of balance.

had the same with huttball. two times in a row we had all the top 5 medal scoring players in our team and the huttball score was 0:0 and we recieved a loss.

If the game is tied, whichever team is holding the Huttball when time expires wins the game.

Sadly, this.

Your team may dominate the match without getting over the goal line, but if enemy has the ball once timer runs out, then... LOSS

Last team to DEFEND wins in the event of the draw, it's part of the code. Working as intended. You still got more medals than them from the sound of it.

we were the last team to defend......and lost. I have valor. medals dont get me daily's

Edited by Kalliadies

I'm still pretty sure on Voidstar the team that's Defenders for Round 1 wins if it's 0:0. Every time a round has finished 0:0 that I've been in that's been the case.

Ive lost in both situations, having capped, having defused, having done everything by now. I've won in times I thought we'd lose, and lost on what I was certain were wins. Voidstar coding is crap, simple as that. I think the AI coin flips against itself.

What makes it worse is that Bioware have given no explanation about how it's supposed to work, unlike in Huttball. This leads me to believe they dont even know themselves :D.

Correction: In voidstar, if there is a draw then the 'winners' are those that defended first.

from what he wrote it was not a draw though. they planted one bomb more.

we actually had the same thing happen last week, planted the bomb on the last door couple seconds before the time ran out.

they managed to get 2 doors the next round but did not plant the last bomb. and won.

only way I can see this is planting a bomb does not count towards the advantage anymore unless the door blows open. I am pretty sure it worked in some other matches recently still though.... so no idea.

Edited by mufutiz

we actually had the same thing happen last week, planted the bomb on the last door couple seconds before the time ran out.

they managed to get 2 doors the next round but did not plant the last bomb. and won.

only way I can see this is planting a bomb does not count towards the advantage anymore unless the door blows open. I am pretty sure it worked in some other matches recently still though.... so no idea.

we planted but not in time. they didnt. Everything about that game we had over them.

Planting bomb doesnt count, blown up doors and how fast you do that counts. If both teams blow up only 1st door + bridge, the team, which blown 1st door faster, wins.

Edited by bubasparks

Correction: In voidstar, if there is a draw then the 'winners' are those that defended first.

This makes the most sense and I can agree with this. The objective is for the attackers to reach the end and the defenders to keep them from succeeding. The first defenders essentially have the home field advantage. So yeah, makes perfect sense that the attackers need to have success in order to claim victory. But, round two is what doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why not just make it attackers vs defenders and that's it? No need for round two.

This makes the most sense and I can agree with this. The objective is for the attackers to reach the end and the defenders to keep them from succeeding. The first defenders essentially have the home field advantage. So yeah, makes perfect sense that the attackers need to have success in order to claim victory. But, round two is what doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why not just make it attackers vs defenders and that's it? No need for round two.

Draw needs to be included. either both win, or both lose. Probably win since alot of games are drawn