Looking for advices from rading dps assassin and sorcerer

Koderius

Good day, I have a lvl 50 assassin and sorcerer, I like them both. Now I would like to focus on gearing one of them.

I would like to know for end game raiding which one will have more chances to be accepted as a dps. I think both class are excellent.

I really don't mind to be RDPS or MDPS, by what I read on this forum they are not top dps but I think if you know what you are doing they can be both a really decent dps class.

Apparently a well play madness assassin can pull a really good dps and also a hybrid sorcerer can too.

If experience raiding player from the assassin and sorcerer community could give me advices, I will really appreciate it.

Edited by Koderius

It's not really a good time to ask this question. With the imminent level cap raise to 55 and massive changes in skills, skill trees and potential builds no-one really knows how it is going to pan out just yet. You would be better off holding out until 2.0 land's to get an exact answer (or at least until we get some feedback from those on the PTS). At this point it's only going to be guess work and any firm answer given for the current meta game is only going to be valid until 2.0 goes live. You could very well find that whatever you are told to take now turns out to be nerfed into oblivion in 2.0 and essentially useless.

I would give it a week or two for the PTS raiders to try things out and give their feedback.

Edited by Darkscis