no outlander chracter token with united forces pack?

brewheman

Again, just trying to help out: Is the boost intended for an existing character, or do boosts only work when making a new character? Either way, I would assume it would be used at the login screen. It may be worth reaching out to support and opening a ticket if the token is still nowhere to be found.

Again, just trying to help out: Is the boost intended for an existing character, or do boosts only work when making a new character? Either way, I would assume it would be used at the login screen. It may be worth reaching out to support and opening a ticket if the token is still nowhere to be found.

This type of boost is only for new characters and you use it when entering character creation.

New characters only.

And it's not a physical "token"...you get the choice to use it at character creation (level 1, level 60 or level 65), not as an inventory item. Did you try making a new character OP?

Thanks everyone for the breakdown. Turns out I have 3 boosts sitting on my character creation screen. I was trying to figure out if this were an "in game" item, or simply like the boosts when I log in. Turns out the latter is true. I appreciate the honest information. I was trying to help the OP figure it out, but you all have arrived with the right info at the right time. Much appreciated :)

I bought that United Forces pack too and the caveat is that if you ever used an insta lvl cap token before, whether it was the boost to 65 or 70, then you won't receive a new one. This was the response I got from a ticket I sent regarding my missing token. Utter B%ullsh&t if you ask me, I want my Bleeping Token!!!

I bought that United Forces pack too and the caveat is that if you ever used an insta lvl cap token before, whether it was the boost to 65 or 70, then you won't receive a new one. This was the response I got from a ticket I sent regarding my missing token. Utter B%ullsh&t if you ask me, I want my Bleeping Token!!!

That is BS. Why should it matter that you used one before? You just bought another one!

It's not a token. When you create a character two more options open up to create a level 60 or a level 65.

^^THIS^^

Are those options there? If not, what did the fine print say? Have you used this promotion prior to this too?

no I haven't used it before. if I knew this would happen I wouldn't have bought it! BOOLCOCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understandable. I'm sure there's a good reason for it. I would suggest calling support tbh...they're the most likely to be able to fix it for you.