Swtor pvp solution!!!

filipesantana

I have a good computer and my conex is just 1mb, never lagged... and when i say never, is never! And i've played alot...

And about wow being 7years old... it means that the game has ALOT patches on it, its optimized to the end, and that the engine is also 7YEARS OLD, if not more... that means that the game runs smoothly on every computer... but this is like trying to run crysis on a p4! This game is new, the graphics are not super real but they take a decent computer to run... this is it!

And if you like Arenas, go play WoW, you won't find arenas in this game, just PvP.

I have a good computer and my conex is just 1mb, never lagged... and when i say never, is never! And i've played alot...

And about wow being 7years old... it means that the game has ALOT patches on it, its optimized to the end, and that the engine is also 7YEARS OLD, if not more... that means that the game runs smoothly on every computer... but this is like trying to run crysis on a p4! This game is new, the graphics are not super real but they take a decent computer to run... this is it!

And if you like Arenas, go play WoW, you won't find arenas in this game, just PvP.

Unless you're looking for laughs there's literally no point in posting here. He speaks for the majority ya know. However you and I are on the same page.

A glad that defends this Terrible game on the pvp side of it?!?!right.....because a glad wouldn't notice abilities delay which is gamebreaking and a terrible UI that ruins the whole combat sistem.....obj wait and a terrible combat flying text that doenst even anouce debufs,procs etc

The UI is fine. Take some time out of your complaints and get used to it. If you really need colorful text in big letters to say when your abilities are ready, maybe you should learn to pay attention. Sure the buffs and debuffs could be bigger, but that doesnt mean it is impossible to play with.

A glad that defends this Terrible game on the pvp side of it?!?!right.....because a glad wouldn't notice abilities delay which is gamebreaking and a terrible UI that ruins the whole combat sistem.....obj wait and a terrible combat flying text that doenst even anouce debufs,procs etc

Good pvpers can take 2 and 3 on 1s while watching their procs/buffs/debuffs.

I'm beginning to wonder if you were actually a glad (if you were, you were probably carried by loads of addons and a good team).