Story Flavors

Buellzebubba

There are 8 different stories for the first 3 chapters, and I think 8 again for the Hutt Cartel expansion (I've played 2 and unless I've lost my mind they were very different). I've never played all the way through Shadow of Revan, so does it have 8 different stories also? I'm told KOTFE and KOTET have just a single story that everyone shares. Is this true too? How about Onslaught? Edited by Buellzebubba

Humm..

All I can tell you is that in Shadow of revan, at some point every class get a side quest thats tailored to them. Where you get to meet someone from your original story .

and yes, Kotfe and Kotet is where every class is the 'Outlander' . Your titles earned at end of your personal story is long gone and burned away . And you only get 2 choices (Ls or DS) when it come to the story itself . All the others choices are meaningless .

Onslaught is short and right now buggy . But Onslaught is 'Trying' to bring back the old 'Imp vs Repb' stuff . And you also get a choice at the end of it .

As if you can play your different class in onslaught ? You are still called the 'Commander' .

I let others who played the DLC speak and give you more info . I only made 3 turns, and I think I screw up at least 2 of my characters .

Only the first three chapters have eight stories.

Ilum (happens between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4) has one for Imps, one for Pubs.

Makeb (Chapter 4) has one for Imps, one for Pubs, and they are, indeed, very different, but there are only two.

Oricon (between 4 and 5) has two broadly similar stories.

Prelude to Revan (intro to Chapter 5, but not really Chapter 5) has two very similar stories (attack other faction's force-user starter world, defend your own, then it's the same).

Shadow of Revan (Chapter 5) (Rishi and Yavin) is down to one story, with a single mission on Rishi that is class-specific and in most cases just ties up a loose end from chapters 1 to 3.

Rise of the Emperor (post-5) (known often as Ziost because that's where it happens) is a single story with some references to your class.

Knights of the Fallen Empire (Chapters I to XVI - note Roman numerals) is a single story.

Same for Knights of the Eternal Throne (Chapters I to IX - yes, the same chapter numbers as KotFE).

The "Traitor Arc" story that follows KotET is a single story.

Jedi Under Seige, Hearts and Minds, and Onslaught, however, are back to per-faction stories, with references to your class.