Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where to access solo flashpoints?

LonelyWookiee
03.03.2016 , 11:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SaaDraken View Post
If you START the 'Shadow of Revan' Story Arc, you will no longer have access to any of the solo modes for the listed flashpoints.
Did you finish the SoR expansion and then try again? A few of those FPs are part of that story line so it makes sense for it to lock you out until the appropriate time so the story goes in the right order. If it's still the case after then I'm at loss as to the problem. It doesn't make sense not to be able to go back and do them solo since that's a feature.
Want free 7 days of subscription time?
And a free server transfer? With a bundle of goodies? Usable every 90 days!
Then use my referral link and login to an existing account or create a new one for these rewards! Details are here.

Shift_QQQ
05.22.2016 , 11:35 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackFulcrum View Post
Okay I was wondering about this too since I didn't do the story related Flashpoints on Illum and just moved on to Makeb, so today I went back and it kept throwing me into the Tactical lvl 65 group flashpoint.
Dropped the (purple) story mission, got it again, same thing.

Then I noticed a secondary mission, "[Tactical Flashpoint] Battle for Illum", removed that, and removed the story mission, got it again, and it turns out, talking to the NPC's for the story mission (for this mission its a bunch of generals), automatically gives you the [Tactical Flashpoint] version.

So I dropped only the Tactical Flashpoint mission, kept the story mission, talked to the droid next to the flashpoint entrance, which now had a quest triangle above his head, and lo and behold there was an option for solo flashpoint.

So that's it, if you don't get the Solo FP option, check your quest log, there might already be a Tactical FP that has been automatically granted to you, just by talking to a story/mission npc other then the droid/npc next to the FP entrance.
Drop that tactical one, but nothing else, and talk to the droid/npc next to the FP, it should now give you the option of a solo FP.
You might have to reset your flashpoints to gain entrance, but that's a minor inconvience.

I love you.

Dweomerknight
07.31.2016 , 12:11 PM | #23
Apologies for the necro but dropping the Tactical didn't work for me. Or, more accurately, it doesn't let me drop the Tactical; the abandon button is grayed out if I highlight the Tactical mission. If I abandon the other, then they both go away.

Katpoohtoo
03.20.2017 , 05:48 PM | #24
Hi y'all,

To fix the problem with resetting the flashpoints if it doesn't work in the Log (assuming you're at or above level 53), just right-click on your character's profile in the circle next to the action slots, and a menu will pop up giving you the option to reset your flashpoints.