The Mandalorian

PackfanKen

Because of that show on disney+, I went and re-upped my subscription to SWTOR. I've been gone since April. In 2018 i didn't play but a month the entire year. Its good to be back. I'm just waiting for the updates to down load. I wonder how crappy my gear is now:(

Because of that show on disney+, I went and re-upped my subscription to SWTOR. I've been gone since April. In 2018 i didn't play but a month the entire year. Its good to be back. I'm just waiting for the updates to down load. I wonder how crappy my gear is now:(

Welcome back.

I love that show too. It's like watching a movie.

I'm still reserving judgement. We haven't really had much character development yet (not helped by only a single episode and the titular Mandalorian not being a particularly gregarious fellow)

It does have Filoni's fingerprints all over it though, which is encouraging, as is the total lack of political/ideological nonsense

Really like the show so far. The production quality is great, and though the Mandalorian is rather stoic, we do get small insights into his characters such as the flashback and his reaction with a certain little fellow. The music is very reminiscent of 'the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.' There hasn't been a decent space western since Firefly got axed.

Really like the show so far. The production quality is great, and though the Mandalorian is rather stoic, we do get small insights into his characters such as the flashback and his reaction with a certain little fellow. The music is very reminiscent of 'the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.' There hasn't been a decent space western since Firefly got axed.

I really like the way he's presented so far, because we know we still has a lot to learn about him, which is good.

The little fellow,, it's so cute.

And i really like that space western vibe too.

But now my Mando is jealous, he has way cooler weapons than her. I want that disintegrator, seems very handy.

And his ship looks better too

What I think the show really needs is a juxtaposition for our Mandalorian. Someone like Vette who, while quite capable, has a child-like exuberance and takes every opportunity to enjoy life.

It could result in some rather hilarious reactions I think. Not to mention drag a bit more personality out of the Mandalorian (which is still a bit lacking).

I'm also still waiting for them to develop an actual plot for this. We're in 2 episodes with no real indication of where the show is going. All indications currently show that there is one (bringing in that particular little one is proof enough), but they are taking their sweet time getting there.

How many people rolled a Bounty Hunter in the last week due to The Mandalorian? Lol

The shuttle you arrive on Hutta with in the opening cutscene looks awfully close the Razor Crest from the show. Probably just a coincidence. I doubt Favreau or Filoni play this game.

Edited by TonyTricicolo

How many people rolled a Bounty Hunter in the last week due to The Mandalorian? Lol

The shuttle you arrive on Hutta with in the opening cutscene looks awfully close the Razor Crest from the show. Probably just a coincidence. I doubt Favreau or Filoni plays this game.

Dunno about them but Lucasarts has always been involved with SWTOR as well from the start and as far as I know BW still shows all the new content to Lucasarts before they can release it. I think they do want to make sure it all has that SW feel. So there is actually a chance that Lucasarts is behind the similarity.

The shuttle you arrive on Hutta with in the opening cutscene looks awfully close the Razor Crest from the show. Probably just a coincidence. I doubt Favreau or Filoni play this game.

Don't know about Favreau but I can see Filoni being at least familiar with the game, particularly its lore and art.

Wouldn't be the first time he's drawn inspiration from the old republic timeline