Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stock Evening on POT5 JAN 17th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Stock Evening on POT5 JAN 17th

SWCNT
01.17.2015 , 11:28 PM | #31
Thanks for playing everyone! I had 26 registered names and the winner of the raffle was Callipygian! You get to pick any CM ship, and I'll deliver it to any toon, on any server. Connect me via PM, in game, or in this post Callipygian.

Remember Drakolich's SUPER SERIOUS NIGHT is JAN 24th on BASTION!!!!! Be there people, be there.

nyghtrunner
01.17.2015 , 11:30 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SWCNT View Post
Thanks for playing everyone! I had 26 registered names and the winner of the raffle was Callipygian! You get to pick any CM ship, and I'll deliver it to any toon, on any server. Connect me via PM, in game, or in this post Callipygian.

Remember Drakolich's SUPER SERIOUS NIGHT is JAN 24th on BASTION!!!!! Be there people, be there.
Thanks for putting this together! Was able to make 2 hours of it, and definitely had some good matches. Cheers and see you out there!
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

jmonka
01.17.2015 , 11:31 PM | #33
Awesome fun indeed! Thanks for organizing the event!
Had a couple of awesome moments in a few of those matches that were even more exciting than most of the matches I've been in lately on my home server.
I was also in a few very close matches which is always fun no matter which side you're on in the end.
I will be sure to keep my eye out for future Stock Nights. Might even try unlocking more than my original 3 ships for the next one just for chuckles.
It was an honor flying with and against everyone. There were some very tough pilots were up there!

NotoriousOne
01.17.2015 , 11:54 PM | #34
Yallia, I talked to you from my main, Sirhan'sirhan. I'll let you know which I want tomorrow. Thanks for putting this event together. It was a lot of fun.

Lendul
01.18.2015 , 12:07 AM | #35
I had fun. I didn't figure out until the end of the night that I needed to join "pilot" rather then "GSF" so I had to fly solo. I did have one decent game, but had to shake off a lot of rust. I have only played maybe 10 matches since the 12x XP boost event.

HobbesToo
01.18.2015 , 12:35 AM | #36
Thanks for setting this up Yallia. I had a great time flying with and against some great pilots. I am already looking forward to the next Stock Night wherever we fly next.

zaskar
01.18.2015 , 05:04 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendul View Post
I had fun. I didn't figure out until the end of the night that I needed to join "pilot" rather then "GSF" so I had to fly solo. I did have one decent game, but had to shake off a lot of rust. I have only played maybe 10 matches since the 12x XP boost event.
Sorry about that, we're snowflakes

Linuxizer
01.18.2015 , 09:27 PM | #38
There were some good battles. Let's do this again soon!