Which class has the best romance for a female character?

jazzllanna

As stated in the title I would like to know what others think of the female romance options. I played a gunslinger out and loved Corso. I have just gotten to Alderan with my IA and to be honest I am not so sure about that guy lol. So others that have played out some romance choices who would you say was the most fun wooing?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sith warrior

ugh... Quinn is awful. If you could romance Pierce, I would totally agree. The romance gets awkward, for more than just the way he romances you as well (not to give anything away).

Edited by Toogeloo

• 1 month later...

Torian, he is so cute when he is nervous. First time I saw him I wasn't at all sure, but as time passed I got really keen on him. By the time he proposed I was about as smitten as a kitten :p

or at least as smitten as one can get with fantasy romance in an mmorpg anyway :cool:

Corso is by far the most popular female romance. Based on opinions I gather from the boards, I consider Corso, Torian, and Malavai are the "Big Three." Malavai clearly is the most dramatic...

Vector actually grew on a lot of people and surprisingly also has a lot of people favoring him. I think most people are irked with the fact he's a joiner (and "rubbing forearms?!" ***...) but he is really hypnotizing! He reminds me of that artsy-emo kid that is really deep. Something different...

Aric Jorgan also has some favorites. He has that cat face that I can't get past, but I think he has the best voice and is a great overall character. He's not a romantic-type at first, but the tension between him and the femme trooper is just awesome.

Doc is pretty sleazy, but he turns really sweet at the end. I suppose your character gets the satisfaction of 'taming the untamable.' Clearly has the most entertaining pick up lines. A handful of Corso fans also like Doc even though the two are very different.

I don't know much about Andronikos other than he's a pirate "bad-boy" type.

I also do not know much about Iresso...though one person thought he was a bit awkward. Plus, you don't get him until the end of HOTH. So not fair for the consulars!!

So long story short based on experience and board/internets (give or take):

Corso > Malavai > Torian > Vector > Doc > Aric > Andronikos > Iresso

Edited by Boosterdog

Iresso is a nice guy, he gets worried about what the consequences of your relationship will be because of your standing with the Jedi. However he himself as a character, is rather boring, I didn't get that far in the romance line because I dumped him after the second kiss. He wasn't very interesting as a character even though some of the stuff you find out in his companion conversations add some depth.

Getting him really late might ruin it for a lot of people as there is little time to actually grow to like him, which is what i think makes Corso so liked, he is your trusty side kick from beginning to end. Id much rather of preferred Tharan or Zenith to Iresso.

And honestly the female consular VA's emotionless monotone dialogue didn't help.

Edited by SuperSair

From personal experience, Vector(IA) is the best imo.

Quinn(sith warr) was a close second

until I found out he betrays you and tries to kill you as part of the class story.

Aric Jorgan(trooper) is a pretty cute romance too.

Doc(jedi knight?) and Torian(BH) look pretty cute from what I've seen on youtube, haven't played their romance in game though.

I watched all of Corso's romance on youtube, and wasn't impressed. Half the time he'd start to say something good then cut himself off and say something like "I can't do it. I can't just treat you like some hutt slave dancer". Which in turn, is him calling me as bad as a hutt slave dancer since I was liking where it was going before he decided to go all noble. So now I'm dissapointed and insulted. lol

Edited by Lyaella

I played my gunslinger as a gal whose heart is somewhere near the right place--she puts her own greed aside when it seems like innocent people are genuinely in need or in danger. So it worked out with Corso. He was a fun romance option for her, and the fact he was always there helps.

I actually like Vector's quirkiness. The "joiner" thing sets him apart from the other male characters in the game. I'm just irked that you don't meet him until later on in the game.

Edited by Supervillainess

Definitely Mako! I was so bummed that I couldn't romance her as a female BH, so I ended up rolling another BH(this time powertech for a different play style. Plus Mako heals very well, so you'll be playing with her all the way to 50, especially if you go tank spec.)

It's hard to put into words just how great Mako is as a companion or her character roll in general. The only way to really put it is, go roll a male BH!

Also, a major plus(for me at least) is that Mako's voice actress is none other than the very beautiful Lacey Chabert! ;)

I wouldn't negatively rate Andronikos, I enjoyed his story a lot (certainly more than Jorgan). He's not like most of them in that he's very independent (don't think there's one mission he wants you to help him with, does everything on his own) yet addicted to you all the same. Edited by hadoken

I've only done two romances to any length, the Trooper and Smuggler one.

I really liked Aric to begin with, he's a hard *** but a fair one, and that sort of resonated for me but then the romance started and it was the most awkward and forced thing ever. I just couldn't get into it, it ruined my enjoyment of the Trooper :( If I could get with Dorne I think I'd be much happier, but oh well...

But Corso, Corso was like a romantic dream. Nothing too flashy or special from first glance, I was a bit put off by his gentleman mindset and he obsession with guns at first, but then I actually felt like I got to know him. He seems so set on travelling and seeing the world beyond the farm, and then you realise that deep down he's the kind of man who really is just looking for the right place to settle down. He just melted my heart, and his adorable chivalry became something I loved, even his 'farmboy' title kind of became something I felt was endearing.

So, ATM I'm saying Corso is the best romance I've experienced, it's better than any other that I know of in any game.

So far I have only played through Corso's romance and I'm definitely Team Corso :) It takes all kinds, so I understand not everyone loving him (sort of :p). I will say I am excited to find out about the others after reading this thread. I made one of each class to see whose storyline I liked best, so I'll have to weigh in again when I get through them all (sometime next year lol)

I did roll a male BH because I do love Mako. She's an awesome healer and I can't imagine wanting to have one of the other companions out with me very often. I have a lot left to play, who knows what I'll find though.

Thanks to the OP for posting the question and for everyone who participates/ed. This has been a fun read!