Wanted dead. 1500 cartel coins for his head.

Ushuma-Orbi

:sy_empire:Dromunda Kass, Head of the Empire.

:sy_empire:

Derived from the recent discovery of "ancient technology", in in the Ninth Quadrant, a region of the Bozhnee sector, in the planet "Belsavis", also known as "Plawal"; by our department of research and investigation, headed by Darth Siennia, and since it is related to one of the "Phobis Devices", lost during the capture and subsequent release of the powerful "Dread Masters",and given that the "Phobis Devices" can be the key to winning the battle against the Republic and the obnioxus Jedi, and where necessary to achieve mastery of the Galaxy is that we need their support in the following:

:sy_bountyhunter:BLOOD HUNT:sy_bountyhunter:

An elite group of Jedi officers and soldiers were sent to Belsavis to find and obtain one of the "Phobis Devices", this group is leaded by the "Infamous General Light'storm". To prevent them from obtaining the knowledge and power of the "Phobis Devices", which can result in a painful defeat for the Empire is that our Emperor has authorized me to form a group of elite soldiers and Sith who seeks to defeat once and for all to the Republic and the coward Jedi Order.

Also the soldier who achieves bring me the head of the "Infamous General Light'storm", will be rewarded with unimagined treasures as well as with the title of the "Destroyer of Belsavis" and will lead one of our Imperial Fleets, against the Jedi Order and the Republic, and once for all, to achieve their extermination.

SEMPER SERVUS

:sy_empire:THE WRATH OF THE EMPEROR:sy_empire:

:sy_lightsaber:USHUMA ORBI:sy_lightsaber:

Hi all!!

As you already know, I'm in charge of the Imperial Faction for the World PvP event of this week, you can find more info in this thread, so the deal is this.

We need to won this event, and show the nasty pubs who rules in "teh ToFN", I need 40 brave imps, you know, for avoid the lag and stuff like that, and the player who kill "more times" the pub General will receive "1500 Cartel Coins", yep, 1500 cartel coins, I know I can't transfer the reward to the winner, but, the winner can choose anything from the "cosmetic store" for that amount, I will buy it and transfer the reward, what do you think?? Is a nice deal for a couple of kills!!

So, I'll post more info in this thread, or if you have any doubts please send me a PM or a whisper in game.

Hope to see you Saturday to slaughter some reps.

Kind regards!

Edited by Ushuma-Orbi

Damn rp players

Is not about RP, is about SLAUGHTERING the reps, which is way different. I don't like the RP tbh.

And since we don't have "world PvP" for the damn engine or whatever reason, this kind of events are the closets thing we have, so instead of qq, go to the event and kill some pubs, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it.

And furthermore, 1500 Cartel Coins just for a couple of kills don't sound bad for me.

Edited by Ushuma-Orbi

Infamous General Light'storm

Now theres a huge epeen boost :p

Will the republic side contain only tanks and scoundrel healers? x guarding/healing each other? trololol !

Aside from the jokes, you guys are doing a great job keeping the community and the game alive with these events, no matter how corny they sometimes get. To bad you have to do Biowares job, anyway; +credz yall' !

Aside from the jokes, you guys are doing a great job keeping the community and the game alive with these events, no matter how corny they sometimes get. To bad you have to do Biowares job, anyway; +credz yall' !

Hey! Thanks a lot for your kine words!

I hope all of you enjoy this event and the next ones!

Have a great Saturday day hunting Jedi!

Kind regards!!

You keep this great work up and you can marry Zavvi. Not Dhaima sure, but a redhead anyway.

I'm already married.:cool:

Aha, I see...

So, Zavvi is a cheater.

Because he came to my Fleet and send me "whispers" with "naughty & dirty proposals".

Thanks to the Force I'm not that kind of man, so I sue him for harassment, misconduct, aggressions, psychological violence, trespassing the Imperial Fleet, moral damage and the resulting.

All of them according with the: "Trait of Coruscant, Chapter VIII, Section II Behavior of the Jedi with the Wrath of the Emperor and/or the Sith Community"

I'm pretty sure the Jedi Order will take action against him and Tousenn, probably kick them out and lock them up in Belsavis for treachery, corruption, perversion, et all.

Thanks for the advice by the way, and please send to Dhaima my love.

Kind regadrs and see you in the Court Room, damn pervert and corrupted Jedi.