How would YOU kill Skadge?

AarenJ

Just finished the BH story, and I've decided that I'd boil him to death. SLOWLY.

I'll find a flesh eating bacteria and some how infect him and watch him slowly be devoured.

But that's just the evil sith lord want -a- be in me. What can i say, I love a good Evisceration, a Awesome Disemboweling, or a descent Visceral Scene. I mean there is nothing like spilling a BOUNTIES Viscera of any type to brighten up my day...

Edited by Sith-Viscera

He would not even have gotten on my ship. I'm supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and this **BLEEP** bullies his way onto my ship? No sale. Bad writing. I won't even use him for crafting or gathering missions. He is already dead.

He would not even have gotten on my ship. I'm supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and this **BLEEP** bullies his way onto my ship? No sale. Bad writing. I won't even use him for crafting or gathering missions. He is already dead.

Agreed. We should have been allowed to shoot him and/or boot him into the lava flow in the cave on Belsavis. He should not have been able to follow us up to the space station. He should not have made it past the Imperial Guard. He absolutely should not have been able to board our ship... and even if the universe had suffered the kind of collective lobotomy required to let him on our ship, we should have been allowed to space him the moment he threatened to eat Blizz.

Agreed. We should have been allowed to shoot him and/or boot him into the lava flow in the cave on Belsavis. He should not have been able to follow us up to the space station. He should not have made it past the Imperial Guard. He absolutely should not have been able to board our ship... and even if the universe had suffered the kind of collective lobotomy required to let him on our ship, we should have been allowed to space him the moment he threatened to eat Blizz.

We were able to...in beta. But they had to come up with something to keep him alive when killing companions during the story was no longer an option. It is bad writing, but whadda gonna do /shrug.

Anyway back on topic...

Nothing fancy, just shoot him in the head, turn and walk away.

If/when he comes back in KotFE there better be an option to kill him!!!

This, I got to the end of Belsavis and the next thing I know he is getting on my ship, why did I ever let him on my ship?

Is it true that BW removed the ability to kill companions in beta due to people complaining about the consequences of killing companions or was it just a natural evolution of the game? as I would have dearly loved it if this function had remained, Skadge, Vik and Quinn would all be at risk as would Ashara.

I THINK alliance alerts can be killed, love interests can't...so far. So no death for Quinn, but Tanno, Xalek, etc can be killed. But only some alliance alerts cause you can't kill or reject Qyzen, but you can kill or reject Xalek. So I'm thinking Skadge will be a recruit, refuse or kill option.

This, I got to the end of Belsavis and the next thing I know he is getting on my ship, why did I ever let him on my ship?

Is it true that BW removed the ability to kill companions in beta due to people complaining about the consequences of killing companions or was it just a natural evolution of the game? as I would have dearly loved it if this function had remained, Skadge, Vik and Quinn would all be at risk as would Ashara.

Yes, it was possible to kill characters back in beta, though enough people whined because they could kill their healer and then... *shock, gasp* they didn't have a healer any more! This was before a Dev had the bright idea to give the ship droids the ability to be healer companions, so the baby went with the bathwater.

I can get why people want to kill Skadge and have done Vik on pretty much every playthrough thus far, but Ashara? Future!Nox can really show off his b@stard streak in tormenting her with polite kindness, and if you romance her, he's effectively forcing Kalatosh Zavros, one of the spirits bound to him, to watch him sh@g his granddaughter (and until recently, with the knowledge that she'd be his last descendent). (now do you see why my Imperius is female? this game gets really dark when you think about things)

As for the post. My hunter wouldn't kill skadge... she'd let him come on board, then jet boost his fat @rse into the holding cell, get Mako to remotely seal it the moment he's in, and then check with all the exchange bosses to see who'll pay the most for his blubbery hide. She is a bounty hunter, after all. it's just business.

Edited by Feldraeth

I wouldn't kill him. I would take him to a black market implantation clinic after getting him knockout drunk on Nar Shadaa, and get him implanted with a device that makes him speak as sweetly and punctually as possible against his will, as well as prevent him from harming me or my crew. Then, I would stick him in a pink tutu and make him sing children's songs while serving tea. A fate worse than death for him. Edited by Vaxael

My husband jokes about how his bounty hunter is always asking to get paid because he's got people on his ship to feed, damn it, and one of them is really fat.

Poor old, mean, dumb, fat, Skadge.

As a Sith Warrior, I'd prefer my monster speak Basic, so I would gladly welcome Skadge to my team.

I'd rather have Skadge than Broonmark. Have you seen how that thing sheds? :eek: It's like white hairy panic on that ship.

Edited by grania

As a Sith Warrior, I'd prefer my monster speak Basic, so I would gladly welcome Skadge to my team.

Yes. I can't stand some companions just because the gurgling sputtering growls are so irritating to listen to.

I can't decide between three:

1. Have 8 Madness sorcs slowly rot him.

2. Just like in Antman, I could shoot him with the poo-gun and flush him down the toilet.

3. Gather all the Republic, Imperial and Eternal Fleet, throw him in a black hole and have everyone blast him exactly the same time.

Yes, it was possible to kill characters back in beta, though enough people whined because they could kill their healer and then... *shock, gasp* they didn't have a healer any more! This was before a Dev had the bright idea to give the ship droids the ability to be healer companions, so the baby went with the bathwater.

I can get why people want to kill Skadge and have done Vik on pretty much every playthrough thus far, but Ashara? Future!Nox can really show off his b@stard streak in tormenting her with polite kindness, and if you romance her, he's effectively forcing Kalatosh Zavros, one of the spirits bound to him, to watch him sh@g his granddaughter (and until recently, with the knowledge that she'd be his last descendent). (now do you see why my Imperius is female? this game gets really dark when you think about things)

As for the post. My hunter wouldn't kill skadge... she'd let him come on board, then jet boost his fat @rse into the holding cell, get Mako to remotely seal it the moment he's in, and then check with all the exchange bosses to see who'll pay the most for his blubbery hide. She is a bounty hunter, after all. it's just business.

Ashara is in that list because there is no point in her being there on my DS inquisitors she never becomes a sith so I see no point in having her along, even when I do I tend to leave conversations with her as I don't want to change the empire regardless of what the conversations seem to want to force us to say.