$50 per month for premium access, no queues!

The_Stig

The queues aren't going to last very long. They will be gone within 2 weeks at most.

In case this is anyones first MMO launch, these queues happen with every major title release. Next time expect it.

Edited by Damarog

they're not getting a single dime from me after this disaster.

Worst launch ever

How so? Have you ever played another AAA title at launch? If you're complaining about ques, then I don't know what to say. The game is a day old, ques will happen in any MMO you decided to play on launch, unless it's not popular or well known.

On topic: You'd just be wasting your money, ques are going to be gone within a week or two. :D

Suck it up or move along. Queues are nothing.

An hour or two before you're ready to play, log in and go ahead and get in line. I mean what's so hard about this?

The main problem is this however. Having these queues and for what? Hardly anyone is on the damn servers, yet it says full etc etc.

And before you people say , that's because you're in a phase. Yeah yeah, I know all about how the phase thing works. We don't really see many phases on my server. So either we end up with a zone only have around 50 to 90 people in it, or they phase it and we end up with only around 150 to 180 people per area.

***. Wheres the massively in the MMO ?? COme on Bioware, get it together.

Yep, two hours worth of work.

Hahaha stop it. I find people who try to brag up how much they make are full of crap.

people who claim to have a lot of money<Edit: and do> don't work by the hour smart guy...

-1 internet points

Edited by Engleheart

Hahaha stop it. I find people who try to brag up how much they make are full of crap.

people who claim to have a lot of money<Edit: and do> don't work by the hour smart guy...

-1 internet points

25/hr is not a lot of money. 50k a year is hardly living it up.

-1 internet points

Really? So doctors, lawyers, independent adjusters, and consultants don't work by the hour? Have you seen the hourly bill for a catastrophe independent adjuster? No, of course you haven't, or you wouldn't make an outlandish claim like that.

Salary does not equate to money. Salary is simply being paid a set amount regardless of the amount of work you do, usually for better compensation or benefits, but it doesn't mean you're clearing 6 figures. I know several people making salary that also make less money than me, some of them by quite a bit.

I only wish I made the kind of money that adjusters made.

Yes, I will gladly pay $50 a month subscription to jump the queues.;)

bet you love SONY then. SInce way back in old eq they actually cameout with premium servers back then it was 20 dollars a month for them for that you got more gm's 24/7 on the server more events and other goodies. Problem was the server was way underpopulated

they're not getting a single dime from me after this disaster.

Worst launch ever

What makes this the worst launch ever ?

Server queues ?

So....WoW, the most successful MMO ever had the same issue...and the kiddies like you whined about it all day.

SWTOR has less than half of the bugs on launch than any other mmo i have seen that was released. For me, this was one of the most successful mmo launches I have ever seen.

You had the choice to start on a busy server, you were not forced. If you are not willing to wait so that the queues can drop a bit or getting fixed over time then you should not even play ANY MMO. You will always be disappointed.

I am playing on one of the most populated servers, it didnt crashed once...

How many times did WOW crash on launch ? yeah, just imagine if a server crashed like 3 times, howmany more kiddies would have complained on this forums.

I would rather sit in a queue and play the game than having a server that constantly crash because of server load issues.

Lets stop complaining and be patient, see what can Bioware do to fix this issue. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next 2 weeks.

But if everyone pays 50 dollars to skip queues..

it would just make another queue, because server cap wouldn't be any higher making the 50 dollars worthless.

bingo, well that is if there are enough people out there to waste that much money...

I mean I am playing on the server with the longest que and if I thought it wasn't worth it, I would of gone to a server with out a que.. which there are