Regrets

TaitWatson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we be seeing more of Jace on Ziost?

It would be nice if these stories tied into the upcoming content in a meaningful way. Its one thing to read about two people having diner but unless it ties in it doesn't add to the depth of the events such as the emperors return or even the fate of Garza. So it would be nice if they answered some of the events that have happened even small stuff like CZ-198 or big stuff like what is the state of Makeb?

Was this a Courtney Woods creation?

The story was captivating and original. It is nice to get some insight on both Jace and Theron and how they interact and get along.

Compliments to the writer, this was excellent!

I liked the story. Although, It does kinda shine light on the fact that the Jedi are hypocrites. They say relations ships/marriage are forbidden but that doesn't seem to stop them from having romantic relations with people not to mention children. Edited by Anaesha

I liked the story. Although, It does kinda shine light on the fact that the Jedi are hypocrites. They say relations ships/marriage are forbidden but that doesn't seem to stop them from having romantic relations with people not to mention children.

It's great to see Satele shaken by such a human event. Brings her down from her deity-status she's assumed in the Republic. That being said, it doesn't feel like that common an occurrence. Their romance almost seems to be a cautionary tale as to why it's forbidden, especially so in The Old Republic: Annihilation where we're privy to her internal monologues.

Oh, no way, Satele Shan actually jumped the log? I mean, aren't Jedi forbidden to do that? Or are they just not allowed to enjoy it?

It actually makes no sense to forbid, if you think about it. I mean, it's clearly established that Force abilities are inherited, so forbidding those strongest in The Force from having children would inevitably lead to a situation in which strong Force users became progressively more rare.

Oh, no way, Satele Shan actually jumped the log? I mean, aren't Jedi forbidden to do that? Or are they just not allowed to enjoy it?

It actually makes no sense to forbid, if you think about it. I mean, it's clearly established that Force abilities are inherited, so forbidding those strongest in The Force from having children would inevitably lead to a situation in which strong Force users became progressively more rare.

It's more the emotions that comes from having such relationships that are forbidden but yeah. It's like Kira explains Marriage is possible within the jedi order but it has to be approved be the council and can only be between Jedi who were raised by the order.

It's more the emotions that comes from having such relationships that are forbidden but yeah. It's like Kira explains Marriage is possible within the jedi order but it has to be approved be the council and can only be between Jedi who were raised by the order.

That's why I didn't like the old Order. After a few generations they completely forbade marriage and love. I always preferred the New Jedi Order created by Luke who wasn't indoctrinated by old grampas because he was growing up among people who loved him. He inherited such values as love, compassion and selflessness. His passion and love saved his father and made him come back to the LS. Remember that both Kenobi and Yoda declared that Luke has to kill Vader...that's why they failed with bringing Anakin back. That's why they failed to see their wrongs which resulted in Anakin's fall and Jedi Purge.

Edited by PavSalco

That's why I didn't like the old Order. After a few generations they completely forbade marriage and love. I always preferred the New Jedi Order created by Luke who wasn't indoctrinated by old grampas because he was growing up among people who loved him. He inherited such values as love, compassion and selflessness. His passion and love saved his father and made him come back to the LS. Remember that both Kenobi and Yoda declared that Luke has to kill Vader...that's why they failed with bringing Anakin back. That's why they failed to see their wrongs which resulted in Anakin's fall and Jedi Purge.

I get that the Jedi believe emotions like love can be a liability but that really depends on the person or persons involved.

I hope we get more of the story between character in the next story expansion because stuff like this was seriously lacking in Shadow of Revan. The lenght of conversations was incredibly short for the most part and no time to develop characters like Theron. It was like "hei, good job on the mission, now go there, next mission" conversation ends: This reminds me of the Trooper story lol.

Nah but great piece of work. But I hope stuff like this will also be experienced in the game as well.