Pre-Order Now You May get up to five days early

Aethra

Ok since everyone has such a problem with the Launch Day being the 20th, let's just say that we're not paying customers until the 20th. You can't dispute that.

Yes I can. I've already paid for the game. The money has come from my bank. How does tat not make me a paying customer?

Yes I can. I've already paid for the game. The money has come from my bank. How does tat not make me a paying customer?

Do you have a subscription? The FAQs say that your billing cycle doesn't start until the 20th.

EDIT: NM I don't care. I don't have the energy to argue with you entitled people anymore. You'll get in when you get in.

Edited by Dasffion

So far the smoothest launch in my personal mmo history was the launch of Star Trek Online.

I guess what I'm trying to say here, people, is that a smooth launch does not necessarily equal a great game. The real test will be on the 20th.

Do you have a subscription? The FAQs say that your billing cycle doesn't start until the 20th.

EDIT: NM I don't care. I don't have the energy to argue with you entitled people anymore. You'll get in when you get in.

I've never said I was entitled just pointing out your argument was wrong.

I'm not trying to pick on the disgruntled players or anything, but what's the issue with being underleveled compared to a small minority of players? Especially if they only have days of advantage over you?

Being underleveled means it's harder to find groups and you might get ganked some. But if it's only a small portion of the playerbase that is at high level, then you'll still find plenty of people to group with. And being ganked is part of life on a PvP server... it'll only happen for a couple days, anyway, until you catch up.

So what is the issue with being underleveled? I ask because I played WoW for a year or two (starting at launch day) without ever hitting 60... I think I made it to lvl 52 or something in multiple years, in addition to 2 or 3 level 30s. It was still plenty of fun, although I missed out on raiding... but that's because I leveled slowly, not because people got a 7 day head start on me.