Well bummer

Allronix

So I lose Phase Walk, nerfing a way to move around arenas.

I lose Blackout (good way to sneak around dailies and PvP)

I lose Mind Crush (Good for when I was in DPS configuration)

I lose Telekenetic throw (the Good DPS ability)

And I still get only one of my old Companions returned to me - the one who doesn't talk very much.

Bummer. I know the Consular is the Rodney Dangerfield of SWTOR classes (No respect!), but do we get anything from 5.0 or are the Consulars (esp. Shadows) relegated to Butt Monkey status again?

Edited by Allronix

You shouldn't be using TK throw at all if you are dps. It was always just a gimmick for dps shadows. Now I haven't done any heroics, flashpoints, wz's, or ops since 5.0 dropped this week but for just messing around, I can say I like infiltration's ability to just pretty much have none stop burst against random trash mobs. I know they'll end up tweaking the resource management in a later patch but overall at first glance, I like the changes to infiltration(for the most part. Losing pw still sucks)

You shouldn't be using TK throw at all if you are dps. It was always just a gimmick for dps shadows. Now I haven't done any heroics, flashpoints, wz's, or ops since 5.0 dropped this week but for just messing around, I can say I like infiltration's ability to just pretty much have none stop burst against random trash mobs. I know they'll end up tweaking the resource management in a later patch but overall at first glance, I like the changes to infiltration(for the most part. Losing pw still sucks)

I assume they've tested it and are happy with how "force management" is right now. The only thing that need fixing is the double Shadow Technique proc. While having Force Breach proc every 2-3 GCD is flattering my ego when parsing, it's kinda throwing the rotation off since Clairevoyance's duration is too short to keep it without wasting stacks of Breaching Shadow.