Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

65565 Achievement points.

I'd say I've got quite far (considering the point I started playing SWTOR, like 2.7ish), although I highly doubt I'll ever get that 100%, since I'm not really playing anymore for a while now, but who knows someday :). It was great fun competing for achievs, and best of luck to all other achiev hunters out there getting that mighty 100%.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
?? its only Achievements

its worthless points, its waist of time :)

If one only spends his time on useful things (as you don't seem to "waste" it), you would expect him to learn English properly, at least. ;)

Edited by Equeliber

?? its only Achievements

its worthless points, its waist of time :)

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, thank you for sharing yours.

For the veteran players in the game achievements are the only thing to keep them busy as the content is added at a very very slow rate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So, this thread is dead, Ygnox is dead, is achievement hunting dead?

Perhaps people are holding off posting until they can finish Gods NiM, but I don't suppose that's the case for too many. It's a shame to see how active the original leaderboard thread was, with lots of discussion and constant updates from Mugen. Even this thread had some good activity a couple of years ago, when we got the first obtainable max, then first max.

I see a lot of people in my guild with many sections at 100%. I have no idea if they would be interested in posting their scores to something like this, or whether they want to keep it to themselves. I would certainly like to be able to offer them a place to post if they wish.

I proposed a spreadsheet in this thread a while back. I would really like to expand on that and make a new thread based on it. It just depends if I am the only one who cares anymore.

So, this thread is dead, Ygnox is dead, is achievement hunting dead?

I am pretty sure its not dead, yet its done by very very few. Actually you might count them on your 2 hands. Not sure people are waiting to finish Gods NiM, cause those who could kill it already have done so. The raid groups are only after 100% achievements from ops, nothing else, they will not bother digging for seeker droid treassures.

The problem is that those that were up to date probably left the game and the new people have it difficult to get to 100% cause of quite a few things, mainly some of the unattainable achievements you have listed and PVP.

The raid groups are only after 100% achievements from ops, nothing else, they will not bother digging for seeker droid treassures.

Sounds about right. I am very curious what the achievements of the 16 people to do Gods 16 NiM look like. I've only seen Riku's.

As I said I would like to make the new list, but I just want to be sure it will be used by more than 2 people.

Edited by TheRandomno

Sounds about right. I am very curious what the achievements of the 16 people to do Gods 16 NiM look like. I've only seen Riku's.

As I said I would like to make the new list, but I just want to be sure it will be used by more than 2 people.

They have very little, around 20k-30k max. Even the hardcore PVPers who are around since launch have like 15-20k achievement points and those mostly played for many years. So its individual, depends on what you are after in the game.

They have very little, around 20k-30k max. Even the hardcore PVPers who are around since launch have like 15-20k achievement points and those mostly played for many years. So its individual, depends on what you are after in the game.

Well Riku has 49k :p I don't see him going for max though.