Jung Ma or Ebon Hawk?

ForceWielder

Hello All,

I'm a long time player just getting back into the game and am considering transferring my character from Shadowlands to Jung Ma or Ebon Hawk. PvE and PvP aside, which server would be better for Role Playing and population? Thanks for the assistance!

Hello All,

I'm a long time player just getting back into the game and am considering transferring my character from Shadowlands to Jung Ma or Ebon Hawk. PvE and PvP aside, which server would be better for Role Playing and population? Thanks for the assistance!

I am a refugee from Shadowlands. Shadowlands is a PVE server. I've never even heard of role playing while playing in that server. It has more population. But if you want role playing, Shadowlands is not for you.

Having never been on Ebon Hawk, I can't say which is better population-wise, but one thing you should take into account when deciding is PvP: A large part of RP in Jung Ma revolves around PvP, meaning RP duels are much less frequent and most fights are resolved through PvP. If that's not your cup of tea, Ebon Hawk may be a better fit. But if you're willing to PvP RP duels out or just enjoy PvP in general, you may enjoy your stay on Jung Ma.

Hello, Your question was worded just fine by the way! My main is on Jung Ma, and as so My guild! So Jung Ma is My main server, but I've played on both and as far as I've come to know. Ebon Hawke is a more Populated server and stronger as far as RP tends to go. Jung Ma is good, but the RP lvl is a lot lower and tends to be a lot more casual then an actual focus. A lot more open word RP on Ebon H, then on Jung ma. Jung ma you'd have to basically join one of the guilds that push RP. There are quite a few choices which is a good thing, but make sure you look for the top guilds if you want to make the most of your RP experience on Jung Ma. Thats as brief of an understanding as I can come up with. Hope it helps a little.