Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Goreshaga
03.31.2019 , 04:50 PM | #5861
Quote: Originally Posted by thejediscavenger View Post
I have to ask, did any of you feel from the start when you first met Arcann that he might become an ally? I never got a true villain vibe from him.
I was not sure it'd play out this way, but i really hoped we could reach out to him and make an ally out of him.

thejediscavenger
03.31.2019 , 05:11 PM | #5862
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I was not sure it'd play out this way, but i really hoped we could reach out to him and make an ally out of him.
I found when he's leading you to his father, he was pretty chill. If you are a Smuggler and make a sarcastic comment about giving him an autograph, he plays along almost in a friendly manner. I think once we merged with daddy, that's when it became really complicated.

Rebamcfan
03.31.2019 , 10:56 PM | #5863
I have to ask, did any of you feel from the start when you first met Arcann that he might become an ally? I never got a true villain vibe from him.
I agree with Goreshaga on this, I wasn't sure how things would pan out. It was until the end of KoTFE when Senya saves him that I saw the chance for him to become an ally, when it became clear that Vaylin would become a new threat with Scorpio.
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg If you liked what I posted, feel free to use my Referral link. ^_^

Iheaca
03.31.2019 , 11:44 PM | #5864
Not so much. But from the moment he became an ally, I hoped for romance, as he was the very first male Force sensitive character in my girl's companions and really did not fit with Theron and was ready for a change.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

gamephil
04.01.2019 , 09:41 AM | #5865
Some fanart that might be appreciated around here.

Archimedes Anthony Tirall, Arcann by any other name.

thejediscavenger
04.01.2019 , 09:44 AM | #5866
I had hope for both Arcann and Vaylin from the start until her death. I'm just glad we saved one sibling.

That's some really nice art!

Damask_Rose
04.01.2019 , 10:28 AM | #5867
I didn't feel like he'd become an ally, but I sure did feel the chemistry!

Quote: Originally Posted by gamephil View Post
Some fanart that might be appreciated around here.

Archimedes Anthony Tirall, Arcann by any other name.
Very nice! That really makes me sad we can't change his clothes

thejediscavenger
04.01.2019 , 10:59 AM | #5868
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I didn't feel like he'd become an ally, but I sure did feel the chemistry!
That's a good word for it. There was definitely chemistry. I tend to compare it to Rey and Kylo.

Jesira
06.09.2019 , 09:27 PM | #5869
Bumping because Arcann is amazing and I want more of him in future expansions and updates.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

JakRoanin
06.10.2019 , 05:50 PM | #5870
I found it odd that
Spoiler
I really hope that both Arcann and Senya have a voice in PC's choices going ahead.