What’s the new amount of damage you should be taking in 6.0 solo ranked?

Tungstenses

So we got some damage increases and meta shifts in the update, so I’ve been queuing ranked lately and trying to get a sense of new overall damage you should be taking or at least shooting for in a 4v4 DPS match. Been running on my Jugg, averaging around 900k and a few games with 1 mil damage taken, but I’m usually around the 900k side with full DCD usage no resets etc. I don’t know if that’s exactly good or not or if I need to change my DCD rotation around since Juggs are just bottom tier in ranked now and just glorified 5.0 PTs with laser swords since ED never got scaled to 6.0 and I need all the survivability I can get.

FYI I think I have two (one blue, one green) en guard amps but nothing to serious in that department.

I know the baseline in 5.0 was trying to at least take 300k damage as an average player, or maybe 400k depending on the class. Anyone got some thoughts?

Edited by Tungstenses

I find that it varies wildly depending on which class I am up against. I have had several in the 600-700k range when we either wiped completely or won easily, but also longer matches in the 900k-1.1m range. I think my own baseline will be around 800k atm., but the elusive Embrace the Pain tactical might change that.