Air lifts broken in huttball?

RaithHarth

Yes they are. And the delay seems to be directly related to how many people are using them at once. I've noticed that if a handful of people try to use the same vent at once, the delay before you are teleported down to ground can take a few seconds longer than the actual jump would be.

A group of 8 of us using the same vent at the start of the game yesterday all had about a 7-8 second delay before we spawned on the ramp.

Not fixed. I sent Mike an e-mail. It is really a broken feature in the Huttball game, and even in the Mandolrian Arena.

Triple AAA MMO.... I think it will be fixed after the holidays if we are lucky. If not we have to wait till Expansion 7 btw they are fixing things in this game.

I am not sure I can stick 2 months. If after the holidays it is not fixed, my sub runs out.

And I stay F2P. It depends what BW Swtor dev team wants. All I do is PvP so that is why I pay a sub, if the product is not delivered to my liking, I do not pay any $$$ for this.

Yes they are. And the delay seems to be directly related to how many people are using them at once. I've noticed that if a handful of people try to use the same vent at once, the delay before you are teleported down to ground can take a few seconds longer than the actual jump would be.

A group of 8 of us using the same vent at the start of the game yesterday all had about a 7-8 second delay before we spawned on the ramp.

I have also noticed this. However, it is not the deciding factor. I've had friends get killed by the vent when there was just one person in it. And I've seen groups of players killed by the vent when they all used it at the same time.

Juggernaut/guardian leap utility still not fixed after 2 months, pretty sure we stuck with this new feature. Its a new dsync.

This isn’t just happening in pvp. My wife and I have instantly died many items in some flash points now when we leap on our Maras and Juggs. We end up in a totally black zone and dead. So we are obviously going through the floor.

Edit, also, not point bringing it up in the gen section to discuss. You have the usual Pve people saying it’s not a priority because they don’t pvp and us pvpers ask for too much :rolleyes:

Edited by TrixxieTriss